MGP21 G29 Configuration of Wheel and Pedals

Dboy1517

Premium
I have installed x360ce_64.exe in the Engine/Binaries /Win64 folder and executed the file, creating the following files x360ce.ini, ximput1_idll, xinput1_2.dll, xinput1_3.dll, xinput1_4.dll and xinput9_1_0.dll. When I open x360ce_64.exe I see a screen with all sorts of options. Along the top are selections for four different controllers, followed by Options, Game Settings, Controller Settings, Help and About selections. Below that, I've selected Logitech G HUB G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel USB. Directly below that are selections for General, Axis to Button, Advanced, Left Thumbn, Right Thumb and Force Feedback. Below is an image. What do I need to do ---step by step to map my G29 controller wheel and pedals to work. I cannot do it in game -the game does not recognize the G29. Thanks.
Moto Gp 21.JPG

Look at your axis configuration. I had them auto set to full axis.
So my throttle is IH2, inverted half axis 2. Set it to full and the game thinks there's an input when you're not doing anything. Hence the scrolling.

I'm trying to follow the procedure to be able to play the MotoGP 22 game with my G27... I've tried everything, but nothing works. I do the mapping in the X360 emulator (I press my g27 buttons, everything responds correctly), save the settings, I leave the program open too. The Logitech G hud (I downloaded it recently, I just added the MotoGP 22 game, but I didn't change anything, because I didn't find out where the G27's settings are (if it's possible because it's a steering wheel that is no longer manufactured), but even so I leave the program open. I enter the game through the shortcut on the desktop, no command on my steering wheel can give the "follow" as with other games when it asks to press any button. It was much better to drive the "Motos" with steering wheel since the Game Dakar 18, I adapted well, it is not as sensitive as the control of the X360. I found a video of a Brazilian on youtube who adapted a "handlebar" and everything possible for a simulator for motorcycles, using as a base, everything from G27 (it was on MotoGP 21), that's why I don't know where the problem is, I keep trying to find some solution or suggestion to solve the problem.

Here's something I discovered that solved my problem: DONT minimise x360ce, and make sure the last thing you do in x360ce the motogp game is selected.
X360ce kept deselecting motogp and loaded up a different game, so it didn't work. So make sure your wheel is working in x360ce, then don't touch it, start the game.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 77 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 115 28.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 65 15.9%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.8%
  • €3001-5000