G27 steering settings work well for me

Hi there I have been playing around with in game and profiler setting on my G27
have found for me the in game set at 792 and the profiler set at 540 degrees
seems to work for me :)
what do you think have you guys mucked around with them at all:(

hi im new to sim racing and have rbr and also use the RSRBR mod for the game,
i have a G27 got it yesterday all is working fine apart from the gear shift stick i cant use it to change gear i have to use the shifters of the wheel it self !!!the only option in the control setup i can see is to change shift up or down,but no 6 gear box??? all the butons on the shifter work but i cant use it to change gear help a noob out pleas ;)

hi im new to sim racing and have rbr and also use the RSRBR mod for the game,
i have a G27 got it yesterday all is working fine apart from the gear shift stick i cant use it to change gear i have to use the shifters of the wheel it self !!!the only option in the control setup i can see is to change shift up or down,but no 6 gear box??? all the butons on the shifter work but i cant use it to change gear help a noob out pleas ;)
You have to download the H-shifter plugin: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/microdownloads/rbr-h-shifter-plugin-v2-0.42/viewfile

Download, extract, and set up in game under plugins.

Also, welcome :D

I have the H-Shift working now thanks for the help, I now have another problem!!

The gear change indicator on the g27 wheel doesn’t light up? Is that correct (its just doesn’t work in RBR) or do I have to use a plug-in for that as well?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back