G27 paddle shift doesn't work

My right paddle shift just stopped working. After a few days without using it, I started the game (Assetto Corsa) and I noticed the right paddle shift doesn't work, the other one works correctly. The game doesn't recognize the paddle shift (button 6 I think it is), but logitech profiler does. It also happens with other games so I don't know if it's a software or hardware problem. Does anyone know what it could be?
Thanks for your attention.

Does it make the clicking sound when pressed? If not (like what happened to me recently), try to loosen one or some of the hex bolts on the center of the wheel.

Upvote 0
Does it make the clicking sound when pressed? If not (like what happened to me recently), try to loosen one or some of the hex bolts on the center of the wheel.
This. I had mine tucked away in the closet once, and one of the paddle shifters was inadvertently pressed. No clicking noise after. There as some plastic bits in there, and the continuous pressing caused it to, well, plastically deform. I took the wheel apart and loaded the bits the other direction for a day or two and all was good.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back