G27 Drivers version

I can't update my G27 drivers as suggested by AMS and other sims, installed the lg 510_x64 version from logitech site, i got a 5.10.127 logitech profiler but on pc/devices/g27 drivers properties i still see 5.9.129.0 27/4/2010

Is it correct ??? g27 works normally, these should be enough of course, but it's ok ???

thanks
maxxx

ps: working on win7 / 64

Windows 10 periodically updates Logitech drivers to a version that doesn't work properly with older Logitech wheels. Following Creators update, it does that even if you disable driver updates. If that happens, you just have to uninstall the drivers, disconnect the wheel and go through the installation procedure again with the correct ones.

The drivers that are currently available for download at Logitech's G27 support page are the correct and up to date ones. The installer is from March 2016, but some of the content files might certainly be much older. Also, don't look at the version numbers all that much as Logitech didn't really number their driver version properly - for example, I believe there are several different drivers with the same version number out there.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back