g 25 off center

hi my problem is that when i race and bumpp or collide with a car or a fence my wheel will be off center maybe 5 degree but after next collision 10 degrees so after a race w 20 laps its almost 30-40 degrees off center and always to the left. my wheel works ok in GTR2 RACE 07 FORMULA TRUCK.
so is it som kind of fault in AC now because i havent noticed this before.

Ty Brandon
i suuuuuper glued it and coated the plastic axel wall really thick.
Seams to work ok for now, tried to crash into cars all the time and no off center on the wheel.
i think i start to save for a t500 right now.
"Black Friday"we dont have it here so can you tell me what you paid for it, just want to compare with prices over here.

9 year old broken encoder.jpg

Ty Brandon
i suuuuuper glued it and coated the plastic axel wall really thick.
Seams to work ok for now, tried to crash into cars all the time and no off center on the wheel.
i think i start to save for a t500 right now.
"Black Friday"we dont have it here so can you tell me what you paid for it, just want to compare with prices over here.

Glad it worked! Hope it holds together for you and you get much use out of it. :thumbsup:

I think the Black Friday deal was available for everyone. It wasn't anything major though, I think I saved about $90 USD. I still paid a lot, I got the base, the CSL rim, and the formula rim and it cost around $850 USD. :confused: Pretty happy with it though and hopefully it will last me for a while.

mine had a similar issue, the optical encoder wheel was cracked and was letting extra light through. a little bit of model glue and a sharpie fixed that, the ir sender and receiver were also slight bent out of line so straightened them up. there was also a bit of dust on the wheel which was removed.
works like new now

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back