AC FWD vs RWD: Abarth500/Swift/MX5@Zolder67, Wed 28th February 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I agree with almost every point other than the not so regulars should of read the drivers who join in our races from nowhere and after carelessly causing crashes disappear and are never seen again.

I´m afraid that´s a risk anyone on the internet has to take.
Though I do not remember any cases lately.
I think our race club attracts inteligent respectful drivers and it is always great to see how new members always merge straight in with our values and that is where our strength is.
I completely agree.
Mutual respect. Of course, there is always going to be moments of disagreement between us all but overall we should consider ourselves lucky to be in a nice workable group of like minded guys.
Usually any "coming togethers" are worked out afterwards, so again total agreement.
I have to conciously remind me to keep an open mind, because I can hold a grudge like the best of them. Especially when a dozen hours of preparation is thrown in the shitter with a bone headed move.
I am going to go away and throw up now
Something I wrote?

I´m afraid that´s a risk anyone on the internet has to take.
Though I do not remember any cases lately.

I completely agree.

Usually any "coming togethers" are worked out afterwards, so again total agreement.
I have to conciously remind me to keep an open mind, because I can hold a grudge like the best of them. Especially when a dozen hours of preparation is thrown in the shitter with a bone headed move.

Something I wrote?
Something I wrote?

Probably something i swallowed

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play