AC FWD vs RWD: Abarth500/Swift/MX5@Magnificent Park International, Wed 6th March 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Kimi,

you find yourself in this situations A LOT.
Things would go a lot more smoothely and you´d have more success in the end if you manage to dial down the aggression a bit.
Yes I do, and I belive that most of my fellow racers love to have battles with my underdog Abarth. If you have "this situations a lot " with me, take it to jury.

Attachments

• flying_circus_meme.jpg
    flying_circus_meme.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 23
I'm sorry that this conversation is going where it's going now. And it should not be continued here. So I'm sorry I started it myself.

And indeed, if anyone has a problem please file in an official report with the mandatory evidence so I can take it to the staff.

I will end this discussion now by asking anyone who is often involved in incidents to do some reflection on their driving behaviour and take some learnings on what you could have done yourself to avoid contact.

I'll delete any further posts on this subject from here. Please use PM's with others or file in an official report.

With respect to Han's request to not continue the conversation I would just like to suggest that someone makes reports so we can have a third party look at the collisions. If we don't want anyone to get an official warning or a ban, maybe we can ask them to "analyze but not punish"? But I guess that's up to the person reporting.

Reason I suggest this is that even after watching the incidents multiple times from various angles, I can only conclude I would do the same as Kimi. So it would help me (and others I'm sure) if we know what's allowed and where we draw the line.

OK, I'll shut up about it now.

With respect to Han's request to not continue the conversation I would just like to suggest that someone makes reports so we can have a third party look at the collisions. If we don't want anyone to get an official warning or a ban, maybe we can ask them to "analyze but not punish"? But I guess that's up to the person reporting.

Reason I suggest this is that even after watching the incidents multiple times from various angles, I can only conclude I would do the same as Kimi. So it would help me (and others I'm sure) if we know what's allowed and where we draw the line.

OK, I'll shut up about it now.
Ok. I will allow this one because it makes good sense!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.