Resource icon

Cars FVR NZ SuperTourers 2012 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
tewie submitted a new resource:

FVR NZ SuperTourers 2012 GTR Evo v1.1 - FVR NZ SuperTourers 2012 GTR Evo v1.1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FVR NZ SuperTourers 2012 Mod for GTR Evo v1.1.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GTR Evo Conversion by Tewie.

YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE OR RELEASE ANY PART OF THIS MOD WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM FLASHQLD (www.fvrfactor.com)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Read more about this resource...

Hello. I have a question and a remark. Hopefully you can help me out.
  1. What is the origin of the mod? rFactor version was scratch build?
  2. In case you want to update a mod you don't need to submit a new one. Simply go to the version 1.0 mod and click update :)

Hello. I have a question and a remark. Hopefully you can help me out.
  1. What is the origin of the mod? rFactor version was scratch build?

to answer your question Bram the Creator of the mod is FlashQLD and the mod was created from scratch for rFactor. its the same creator of the V8 Supercars mod converted by Gunthar Rowe that we use here at RD. i imagine that Tewie will also upload the 2012 version of the V8 Supercars that have been released earlier today at nogrip (which i have tried). Tewie also have a convertion of a 2010 V8 Utes mod (yep i tried it :D) which is also legal and hope that he will also upload it here :)

EDIT: just saw that Tewie already uploaded the 2012 V8 Supercars version :D

Yeah Tewie has been converting our FVR mods over to Race07/EVO for us. Gunthar Rowe was doing this previously but he seems to have taken a step back from modding, so Tewie stepped in to help us out :)

Excellent mod guys!
One question has the consideration of having a clear windscreen option or dulling the windscreen lines ever arised?
Iam aware they add to the realizism, but I find them obscuring the vision when looking for breaking points

Cheers

Actually it has arisen, but at the moment I cannot remember what the solution was (or whether it was changed). May have to revisit that one to see if there was a fix applied to the Rf1 version which could be ported across

I actually like the realism the windscreen lines adds to the windscreen. I guess we could look at an optional fix like the Larry Bar removal in the V8 mod.

Iam all for realism :) and it's another characteristic that separates it from the super car. Personally I don't want it removed due to the realism, but could the platform allow for a more transparent line or even made slightly thinner?

Cheers

In your team folder you can alter the windscreen skin using Photoshop or one of your proggies. You can alter the alpha or alter the actual skin to remove the lines easily enough.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back