rF2 FUN: Miniville @ Miniville - Saturday April 22, 2017 (Live Stream)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Are the times with Summtime included already? Help, me confused
No, the times in the opening post are in GMT so you shall need to convert these to your local time; my guess is that the race itself will start at 10pm CEST for you, with the practice session commencing at 9pm CEST. I hope that helps. :)

After reading so many bad negative comment about this sim, i thought it best to try it out for myself.
and i was pleasantly surprised at how good it was, navigating the ui was no problem, downloading the mod was easy and especially the fact it can be done form the server is so cool and allows for a driver to click and play if needed. this open up a wold of opportunities for modded content to be used.
I don't know what it is but, maybe the fact im used to rfactor 1 but i felt quite at home very quickly.
Now i know MiniVille is maybe not the best mod out there for a full system check but my system was working fine and it looked good i had a good stable frame-rate through the event,
The colors looked really good also, nice crisp and clean, Roll on the next event whatever that may be..

Is rFactor 2 back on the cards for a race club in RD i really hope so.
So look out for the next event and don't forget to sign up,
Next time i will lay of the wine... my head is a little saw this morning...
Red wine and sim racing is not a perfect match... no mater how many cheese, cracker and grapes you consume before, during and after during the race. :whistling:

Me too, then Frank got stuck so i went to help in race 1, can't have our leader stuck, never leave a man behind, it was meant to be a fun event after all
Race 2 i was still keeping to the rules as best i could, but about half way through the race and the 3rd glass of wine kicked in, and the rest was history.

I may of cut the track a couple of times. :redface:

After reading so many bad negative comment about this sim, i thought it best to try it out for myself.
and i was pleasantly surprised at how good it was, navigating the ui was no problem, downloading the mod was easy and especially the fact it can be done form the server is so cool and allows for a driver to click and play if needed. this open up a wold of opportunities for modded content to be used.
I don't know what it is but, maybe the fact im used to rfactor 1 but i felt quite at home very quickly.
Now i know MiniVille is maybe not the best mod out there for a full system check but my system was working fine and it looked good i had a good stable frame-rate through the event,
The colors looked really good also, nice crisp and clean, Roll on the next event whatever that may be..

Is rFactor 2 back on the cards for a race club in RD i really hope so.
So look out for the next event and don't forget to sign up,
Next time i will lay of the wine... my head is a little saw this morning...
Red wine and sim racing is not a perfect match... no mater how many cheese, cracker and grapes you consume before, during and after during the race. :whistling:
In normal conditions I would have posted an event right after, but I honestly am not familiar enough with rF2 content yet to do so.

In other news, I am looking for something fun to do soon again here, just looking around what the options are!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back