Fumika/Fumio/RHAM Skin Pack - Aston Martin Vantage GTE 2018

Skins Fumika/Fumio/RHAM Skin Pack - Aston Martin Vantage GTE 2018 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
RoyalFranzYT submitted a new resource:

Fumika/Fumio/RHAM Skin Pack - Aston Martin Vantage GTE 2018 - Three skins for the race version of the new Vantage

This pack contains a trio of skins that i have made for the Aston Martin Vantage GTE 2018 which is included in The Rollovers' Endurance Pack 5. Including skins of Deresute's Fumika Sagisawa, GirlFriend Kari/Note's Fumio Murakami and a recreation of the livery of the infamous Aston Martin RHAM/1.
(This was re-uploaded because it had disappeared some time ago.)
View attachment 321499 View attachment 321500 View attachment 321501 View attachment 321502...

Read more about this resource...

In The Rollovers' Endurance Pack, the cars are stolen from other Sims, for example the Aston. from rFactor2.
That's why your skins were gone!
Even if the skins are beautiful you should not support this.
Unfortunately, sometimes you do not know what was legal and what was made illegal.

In The Rollovers' Endurance Pack, the cars are stolen from other Sims, for example the Aston. from rFactor2.
That's why your skins were gone!
Even if the skins are beautiful you should not support this.
Unfortunately, sometimes you do not know what was legal and what was made illegal.
I wasn't aware of it being stolen. Usually when it comes to stolen mods, i'd just assumed that only RTM would be into such sort of thing.

Anyways, thanks for the heads up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back