Fuji Speedway 1968

Tracks Fuji Speedway 1968 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I type this message in hope I can get some help, but I see it's been 2 years since OP showed up

So I had to reinstall AC for reasons, and that includes the mods. Everything works ok, but for some reason this track is missing 90% of road textures. I've reinstalled, changed settings both in AC and CM, checked the kn5 files... All files are the same as when it worked, and I even installed v1.0 and then 1.1 just in case, but the road textures are not showing.
I do not know what is wrong, anyone have a clue? Love the track and played on it a lot, it's a shame I cannot see the road now!

Attachments

• 20221205102557_1.jpg
    20221205102557_1.jpg
    611.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 20221205102643_1.jpg
    20221205102643_1.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 57
I type this message in hope I can get some help, but I see it's been 2 years since OP showed up

So I had to reinstall AC for reasons, and that includes the mods. Everything works ok, but for some reason this track is missing 90% of road textures. I've reinstalled, changed settings both in AC and CM, checked the kn5 files... All files are the same as when it worked, and I even installed v1.0 and then 1.1 just in case, but the road textures are not showing.
I do not know what is wrong, anyone have a clue? Love the track and played on it a lot, it's a shame I cannot see the road now!
Do you have any of the CSP optimizations enabled? Could potentially be related to that, or maybe a borked extension file that auto downloaded?

I haven't tried the track in a while to see if I have the same issue, but those would be my guess. Especially after a fresh install, maybe some optimizations are enabled that you didn't have enabled before.

Do you have any of the CSP optimizations enabled? Could potentially be related to that, or maybe a borked extension file that auto downloaded?

I haven't tried the track in a while to see if I have the same issue, but those would be my guess. Especially after a fresh install, maybe some optimizations are enabled that you didn't have enabled before.
So I haven't had any changes in my setups and configs in years, but you bringing up CSP got me thinking. I tried previous versions and presto, tracks works as intended.
It works ok until version 0.1.77, if I try it under CSP 0.1.78 or higher the floor's visually gone.
What did change between versions that could cause this? I'll try to fetch the update log and compare features, but if you remember something relevant, let me know.
You did help a lot, thanks for the clue!

So I haven't had any changes in my setups and configs in years, but you bringing up CSP got me thinking. I tried previous versions and presto, tracks works as intended.
It works ok until version 0.1.77, if I try it under CSP 0.1.78 or higher the floor's visually gone.
What did change between versions that could cause this? I'll try to fetch the update log and compare features, but if you remember something relevant, let me know.
You did help a lot, thanks for the clue!

I found it! There is a new option in 0.1.78 to 0.1.80 (still in beta) that causes the issue
General Patch Settings > CPU optimizations > Chunks Optimization
If you set that setting to "Advanced", the road texture dissapears.
Thanks again, your suggestion made me find the solution!

Last edited:
I found it! There is a new option in 0.1.78 to 0.1.80 (still in beta) that causes the issue
General Patch Settings > CPU optimizations > Chunks Optimization
If you set that setting to "Advanced", the road texture dissapears.
Thanks again, your suggestion made me find the solution!
Thank you so much, my track was messed up in exactly the same way and I was so sad because I absolutely love the track!

You helped me out so much and there was no possible way to find anything on google and now I found you!

It's so amazing to finally race it again!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.