Fuji Speedway 1968

Tracks Fuji Speedway 1968 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
your just reward for this track.......
hqdefault.jpg

He doesn't need your fantasy women! :D

I'm having some performance issues with this track.

It's beautiful but the frame rate gets pretty bad in places. Here's my system specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor (3293.81 MHz)
Memory: 16312 MB
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (Build 15063)
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2

If anyone knows what could be causing performance issues let me know, otherwise maybe there's some sort of optimization necessary?

Sure a great work...
but it gives me - 15 fps with PP set to off ,world details set to high and 15 cars .
With AA of or on is the same result.Very sad.Can't play that amazing track.
Will it be optimized to AC standards?
Thanx
DC

Specs:
Lenovo Ideapad 700
Pocessor:Intel i5 - 2.3 up to 3.2 MhzTurbo
GFX:Nvidia 950 M (mobile) 4 GB
Ram: 16 GB DDR-3
HD:250 GB Samsung SSD
System:Win 10 64 bit Home

Last edited:
Hey William. We are supposed to race this track this weekend in the CanAm layout and I just noticed that the starting grid is very ****ed up! :whistling: Onlythe first 4 boxes are placed correctly (although I would probably put P1 on the inside), the rest is set up from the back. Here is a video showing the problem.

Any change for a hotfix so we can still race it this weekend?

Hey William. We are supposed to race this track this weekend in the CanAm layout and I just noticed that the starting grid is very ****ed up! :whistling: Onlythe first 4 boxes are placed correctly (although I would probably put P1 on the inside), the rest is set up from the back. Here is a video showing the problem.

Any change for a hotfix so we can still race it this weekend?

Hi!
That's pretty suprising, no one else mentioned this problem before.
Sadly i'm not doing 3D works as of this moment so i don't have the files and software at hand. You better stick with forward layouts for now...
I think in there's one small file that has these position objects, in the case of the can am layout it should be fuji68_canam.kn5. If someone else that knows how to fix it wants to make a hotfix for this one before i resume modding activity (probably towards the end of this year), there's no problem from my part.

I don't think anyone have ever raced this layout, but probably only done some AI racing on it. We ended up postponing the race until we find another track. Is the new version for Fuji still in the cards eventually?

I don't think anyone have ever raced this layout, but probably only done some AI racing on it. We ended up postponing the race until we find another track. Is the new version for Fuji still in the cards eventually?
Yes!, i can't tell a date tho, after closely watching media of the time, i noticed there are more than a few mistakes regarding the track, elevation, surrounding, etc, and i also want to update textures and 3D models, so it will take some time, but it will come.

Will we see the Indy (Reverse w/Dai-Ichi) layout in a future update? It seems odd that the Dai-Ichi reverse layout has been excluded when the truncated layout is available in both directions.

First of all, thanks for this track, and I eagerly await the day you finish the new version. Until then, though, I am having a couple of the same issues mentioned by others in the past - the mountains are all completely overexposed, and skid marks and track edges are invisible until you get close enough and then they suddenly "pop" into existence. It's been a few years since this was brought up - has anyone determined the cause?

Using Sol 2.2 and CSP 0.1.73, with the default PP filter and exposure set to about 50%.

Thanks!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years