Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Hi,

Two quick questions that I think I know the answer to but just want to double check,
1. Don't think we have an answer for this one but are we starting the race on the same tyre compound/set as we qualify on?
2. I assume we have to start with the full race distance worth of fuel onboard? Has anyone any experience to show about this part. For example how accurate is the setup figure? Worth adding a few laps just to make sure?

Thanks,
Andrew.

1. Don't remember how that works sorry; try a short single player race and see what happens?
2. Yes, take all the fuel with you that you need, you can not add fuel during the race. The in game fuel figure is usually not quite accurate, I find it over estimates what you need. I use rfdynhud which has a fuel calculator based on actual consumption of your laps; I probably won't be doing the race but I am sure others will be able to give you a good fuel amount before the race starts.

Hi,

Two quick questions that I think I know the answer to but just want to double check,
1. Don't think we have an answer for this one but are we starting the race on the same tyre compound/set as we qualify on?
2. I assume we have to start with the full race distance worth of fuel onboard? Has anyone any experience to show about this part. For example how accurate is the setup figure? Worth adding a few laps just to make sure?

Thanks,
Andrew.

1. Not sure.
2. Definitely don't trust it. Do 10 laps with a relative load of fuel that's easy to remember, e.g. 100 litres, and say if you are on 75 litres after 10 completed laps, your usage is ~2.5 litres per lap, and round it up to 2.6. And then you times 2.6 by 72, or however many laps including formation lap if any, which will give you for example 187.2 litres. Normally I would take 187 litres then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back