FTarget @ Prato Full GP - Tuesday March 16th - race at 22.00 CET (21.00 UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
333fe704e3542836379d0eba1d8b0a6f.jpg

Hi there guys,

to verify the level of interest about nK sim and start off in the future a league I'm pleased to announce this first, of many, club "test" event

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Simulation: netKar PRO 1.1 beta 3 click http://www.netkar-pro.com/shop.htm to purchase a full license
Class: FTarget
Track: Prato Full GP
Weather: Dry
Practice: start 21:00 CET (20:00 UK) for 30 mins
Qualification: start 21:30 CET (20:30 UK) for 25 mins
Warm up: 5 mins
Race Start at 22:00 CET (21:00 UK), 2x20min race, second grid from inverted race result, in case of any issues a second qualy session will be foreseen
Points allocation: such its nature a club race doesn't have it :)

Driving rules & penalties
in addition to RD main rules will be add the next drive trough penalty:
if, for any reason, a driver hit, with a punt or barge, another car forcing it to loose position(s) or throwing it away of the track he has to serve immediately a drive through (DT) without pit stop.
Any trespassers (no DT) will be applied a warning for taht race, after 2 warnings the driver will be exluded to next race.

Notes: Click http://forum.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/ to read the password and golden rules

Slots available: #15

As usual to sign-up for this event please reply here
have fun
ciao

----------------------------------
Entry list summary:

1. Alessandro Gamberini
2. Andrew Jarnell
3. Ramon Van Rijn
4. Toby Davis
5. Laurent Resende
6. Grzesiek Zabielski
7. Driver
8. Driver
9. Driver
10. Driver
11. Driver
12. Driver
13. Peter Gog (maybe)
14. Patrick Speleman (maybe)
15. Tobias Kluge (maybe)

1. Reserve
2. Reserve
3. Reserve

Attachments

• 333fe704e354283637&#5.jpg
    333fe704e354283637&#5.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 536
hi everybody,
good race in first round and beautiful duel with Zabiesky early in the race, unfortunately he commits a small mistake and I took the head, then it was enough to keep a distance 4 or 5 seconds and I kept the lead until the arrival.
The second round after a departure gate, which was reversed very hot ENDEV my car stalled at the start and I just avoided, but hooking a T2 I expected the thing and had custody of the margin, so no problem, I took the head and no victory without glory or plume.
thank you again and has RACEDEPARTENT next week
(excuse the quality of my English! " that has nothing really Literary)

To be honest, it was my first race in FTarget (i prefer F2000) so i was a bit nervous. In qual, I got 2nd place which made me very satisfie

First race, great battle with Laurent at a first laps. Nothing happened for the rest of the race. Sorry again Peter :(

Second. I started from the second to last postion, but but before the first turn, i became a leader. Unfortunately some one just hit me and this meant that this will be not an interesting race. I finished third with some problems

Thanks guys, it was great fun to drive with you all :) Hope we will race soon

Attachments

• race1.JPG
    race1.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 224
  • race2.JPG
    race2.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 193
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?