FSR - WS Brazil Broadcast Highlights 2013

James Sadler

GhostSpeed Racing Manager
Option 1:

Option 2:
I just wanted to see what people thought of the shortened version of the FSR WS broadcast highlight video. If you have any suggestions for next years highlight videos then either personal message me or write a comment.

The quality is still not HD because it is a too big video size to upload to youtube, for my internet.

I would like to see what the FSR community thinks. I have tried to improve on all the the issues I had with the WT broadcast highlight video.

Finally, I think we should say thank you to all the people behind the scenes who do the broadcast and running of the leagues. On behalf of the FSR community we would like to say thank you to the hard work and dedication you people put to make the broadcast and FSR really professional.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this will be a good tip, but what do you mean about too big video size? Becouse I think it's a video format issue. This is my example; I'm using Fraps (full licence) to record in .avi format; it's a very big size. Then I use a free and full software, FormatFactory, to switch from .avi to a custom .mp4. Result example: pretty same quality but from 350 mb to 50 mb (30 seconds video).

Hope this can help you.

Thanks mate for the tip. Like I said in my personal message it is too big to download in HD and when it renders it in HD it is about 1gb. I have tried video converters but they don't seem to shrink the video size down a lot.

Hi James, nice work.

For communication purposes, the shorter version is the best: more people will see a whole video if it takes less than 2 min.

I would suggest to smooth the changes in the level of the commentators voice: instead of cutting some short sentences, you could try to use smoother fade in/out of the commentators audio level. I think that the voice of the commentators gives interest to the video. Combination of some engine sounds, although they are not the strongest part of our mod, would be also nice.

Please, consider to add a short view of the starting grid (5 secs) and final top 10 (5 secs).

I would suggest also an open poll for soundtracks to be used for each race in 2014.

Finally, it would be nice to have a corporate intro!

Good luck!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back