FSR Winter Series 2015 Announced - Enter Now

One thing I'd like to say is that I don't want to have again 2 Q sessions especially like in the 1st race where we were 28 cars. It's just not fair cause of different real road at least. Did the other guys enjoy that? Also, what about testing dynamic weather in those races? I don't mean rain but at least the track and air temps.
Jim
We had some quite varied weather in the FR 3.5 League. Eg Spa at 18deg, Bahrain at 40.
Only thing is you would need cooling to be adjustable. So with fixed setups its tricky.

We also had a dusk qualifying at Bahrain, nice with the discs glowing etc. Bit hard to see some parts of track but apexes were fine.
We had a wet spell at Sepang too. lap times dropped (or rather pace did) by about 15 sec but dry tyres were ok. Then it dried out and we got a drying line. That was fun too.
anyway I digress!

Jim
We had some quite varied weather in the FR 3.5 League. Eg Spa at 18deg, Bahrain at 40.
Only thing is you would need cooling to be adjustable. So with fixed setups its tricky.

We also had a dusk qualifying at Bahrain, nice with the discs glowing etc. Bit hard to see some parts of track but apexes were fine.
We had a wet spell at Sepang too. lap times dropped (or rather pace did) by about 15 sec but dry tyres were ok. Then it dried out and we got a drying line. That was fun too.
anyway I digress!
Would love to see those things in FSR.

I actually thought splitting quali was a good decision at Magny-Cours. Relatively short track and it was getting very difficult to find space. Perhaps on a long track like Spa it wouldn't have been necessary.

Ι agree about the dynamic weather as Jim stated, its Winter Series, we could test some things where in FSR races we cannot. But in order to implement changes like this they should should be supported from the majority of the drivers, maybe Thomas could consider adding this parameter onto the next races. Would be fun for sure.

Thanks guys. I did notice this in the BC, unfortunately the only thing I could do at the time was to reduce the overall volume level.
It looks like its a characteristic of the 3.5 series at least, hopefully your ears won't suffer as much during round 2 ;)

yoo guys anyone interested?

I tried my Trackcams for Barcelona Winter series race
Is it possable to get this to the broadcast team/server?

I tried it and it works its way better then the stupid cams we use now!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.