FSR Winter Series 2015 Announced - Enter Now

One thing I'd like to say is that I don't want to have again 2 Q sessions especially like in the 1st race where we were 28 cars. It's just not fair cause of different real road at least. Did the other guys enjoy that? Also, what about testing dynamic weather in those races? I don't mean rain but at least the track and air temps.

Ok let's say there is no much difference on real road. Why do we have 2 Q sessions in the first place when only 28 cars on track. I mean if we were 40 or something, like the entries are on papers, then yes, 1 pre-Q and then the main Q. There is no reason to split the main qualifing session. I want to see all the laptimes from everyone when I make the Q for example. If noone else agree on this ok, no probs but I just think it's not right.

Duly noted Jim. The major reason was that it was expected to be crowded on track and it was requested by a few drivers but we are happy to discuss this and change this for the second round.

Ok let's say there is no much difference on real road. Why do we have 2 Q sessions in the first place when only 28 cars on track. I mean if we were 40 or something, like the entries are on papers, then yes, 1 pre-Q and then the main Q. There is no reason to split the main qualifing session. I want to see all the laptimes from everyone when I make the Q for example. If noone else agree on this ok, no probs but I just think it's not right.

Another reason is you have such a variance in skill between drivers that less drivers on track helps. I think this was a big reason.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back