FSR server set up for fun races this winter?

Mo Selvarajah

aliensimracer
Im not sure who controls the FSR server.
I was wondering if we could have the following:

Server set up with circuit rotation, say 10 circuits from this year.
Current FSR mod
10 lap races.
5 min practice
5 min qualifying
Fixed setup (with adjustments for steering lock/brake bias allowed)
Mandatory pitstop (not sure if thats enforceable ingame)
I'll be happy to test the fixed setup for each circuit to make sure its appropriate.

im absolutely begging for this. i will even pay £10 a month for this towards server costs until FSR starts again next year.

please please please please please

thanks.

Im not sure who controls the FSR server.
I was wondering if we could have the following:

Server set up with circuit rotation, say 10 circuits from this year.
Current FSR mod
10 lap races.
5 min practice
5 min qualifying
Fixed setup (with adjustments for steering lock/brake bias allowed)
Mandatory pitstop (not sure if thats enforceable ingame)
I'll be happy to test the fixed setup for each circuit to make sure its appropriate.

im absolutely begging for this. i will even pay £10 a month for this towards server costs until FSR starts again next year.

please please please please please

thanks.
Who would you like to race in it?

Guys I think there will be some winter races anyway as Johannes made comment in another topic so I wouldn't worry about this too much. I have recieved permission to run a charity series this winter using the mod we used this year. I'll post more information on it shortly and you'll have to wait and see what FSR plan to do themselves at the early part of next year but I'm sure there will be plenty to keep you guys busy.

Guys I think there will be some winter races anyway as Johannes made comment in another topic so I wouldn't worry about this too much. I have recieved permission to run a charity series this winter using the mod we used this year. I'll post more information on it shortly and you'll have to wait and see what FSR plan to do themselves at the early part of next year but I'm sure there will be plenty to keep you guys busy.

Im pretty sure those fsr winter races will be in rf2.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back