rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Suzuka - Sun July 18th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
In Q we use Parc Ferme. So its important to at the end of Q you still have enough fuel for the whole race. :)
And one of those different things are also. You have 30 seconds to join the grid instead of the 2 min. :)

Any questions just ask. :)

In Q we use Parc Ferme. So its important to at the end of Q you still have enough fuel for the whole race. :)
And one of those different things are also. You have 30 seconds to join the grid instead of the 2 min. :)

Any questions just ask. :)

Excellent thanks. I will start to practice over the next few days and I will let you know.

Any idea of a ok lap time around this track?

This morning i did my first ever run at this track. It's realy looking good and the feeling is great!!!

In practice 4 of an offline session i made a 1:32:502 with softs and fuel for 3 laps. I ever use this conditions to get compareable results and later i'd tune the qualy setup for race. Well ok, you guys use "parc ferme" so i should better make the tests with race fuel + 3 laps? Do i also have to choose race tires for qualy? Or do i get fresh rubber before the race and change the compound?

Shall i upload the setup? Am at work noe, but could do around 16:00 GMT...

Well ok, you guys use "parc ferme" so i should better make the tests with race fuel + 3 laps? Do i also have to choose race tires for qualy? Or do i get fresh rubber before the race and change the compound?

Like Ivo said you can change the tyres when you want, they are free.... like other parameters like front wing and something else....

btw in every case in this mod the parc ferme seems that is forced by the mod itself so i stopped doing test with low fuel, because they are useless for the qualy and for the race, and so now i focuse only about doing test with a lot of fuel!!! so i think that is a good idea training only with the race fuel + 1 formation lap + X laps for the qualy!!! ;)

thx will try it......i'm in the '33 atm but i'm running with very high wings i think!!! ;)

and i suffer also on the straight because my cars bumps a lot....

EDIT: maybe i solve the bumps problem on the straight..... but maybe my system was a bit exotic....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back