rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Silverstone 2010 - Sun Aug 15th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Guys unable to attend tonight, please take me off the line up Ivo so someone else can have my seat, hopefully I'll get to have a race at some point soon ... too many commitments :frown: thanks.

Stu

This is my first race with rFactor, hope I won't make it a mess: RBR - Vettel please. Also do I need to know any specific settings which make the game better or are required for this race?

Thanks!

Edit: are there any aids allowed?

Make sure you don't put your graphics settings too high for this mod, it's quite intensive. I normally run every mod on max settings but cant with FSONE 2009. I found dropping each of my settings by 1 was perfect :)

Man ...me and my luck , enter server did 3 laps ...pedals died :frown: amazing
Sry guys wont be racing tonight for sure ...last week graphic card now pedals ...I´m starting to be afraid to go outside might be overrun by a car or a meteor ...Jesus:no:

I have to withdraw Ivo. Practice went okay but after some stutters i rebooted. Now everytime i enter the server i get kicked back to the desktop with a message saying "rfactor has stopped working" :(

Lower your graphics abit Bram. Esspacially Opponent detail.

Tried that also, runs smooth again offline, but cant get into the server :(

Nice race guys! As these cars are beasts for me, I'm proud that I managed to finish both races(first even without damage). Overall I think I finished 13th and 12th, which is good for me. Also sorry to Kevin(I don't know what happened but when I looked at the map I saw that you were the only one close to me so I think I was the one who you wrote to in R2). Congrats to all drivers and thanks to RD(and Ivo especially) for this race.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 4.0%