rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Hockenheim 2008 - Sun July 25th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Couldn't finish the 2 races. :mad: That's a shame, I love that circuit.

Race 1 : DNF - accident in 2nd lap because of the curbs + hit someone. Don't know who it was, it seems he didn't see me when I re-entered the the track. Sorry if I ended his race.:frown:
Race 2 : DQ because of stolen start. That lack of red/green light is really a problem. I had a penalty sign but didn't understood and pitted instead of making a passthrough. I understood it too late and pitted again in lap 2 but it was too late.

Congrats to the winners.

Wow, that was a farce and a half.

The grid lights didn't work on the track, so everyone was confused when to actually go.

I managed to qualify 6th on the first race and found myself sat staring at lights that weren't coming on. Then I noticed everyone else was going, so off I went. Missed some of the carnage on the opening lap but got a slight bump up the rear. Then on a crazy overtake at the hairpin I spun coming out dropping me last. I managed to claw back up to 9th with everyone else dropping out.

Race 2 I had a dismal qualifying. 11th. I sat watching the car in front, thinking as soon as he moved, I go. Well, he moved, I took off, then everyone stopped. I stop right up the rear end of a Force India. When everyone took off again I tried to swing round this stationary Force India and spin straight into the pitwall, losing my front wing and giving the suspension a bash. I limp round to the pits and find instead of repairing, I'm serving a stop-go for a jump start. I have to limp round again with broken steering to get repairs. I'm lapped by this point and coming into the stadium section again I can't turn at all and end my evening in the wall.

Well, kinda happy to start my first race from 6th on the grid and to even finish it. But from there it was a shambles. 3 guys DQ for jump-starts on race 2...

Not a good night

race1 spun and hit a wall at the start from having no idea that the lights didnt work (is it a big ask for tracks to be tested before use?) i didnt mind losing that race because the spin was half my fault. sorry for inconvenience caused to everybody i was slowing down after i got out of pits i was finding it hard for a while to control the car with its dammaged suspension (which is why i wasnt letting ivan pass me i was in the process of stopping a spin from happening.

race2 again no lights and with everyone revving their engines no start horn to hear so i had to wait to see everyone move off to know when to go, seeing tyresmoke i moved off but everyone stopped again so me and jim got dq's and they werent out fault so we rather deservingly asked for restart but ivo didnt listen.

Ivo by way of apology for the error can you make it so me and jim dont get dq's on our stats please? thankyou in advance if u can :)

I am sad for my race 1, I could make it as I wasnt even overlapped in race 2... but it was only my fault

this is an awesome mode, I got familiar with it just in race 2 where I had awesome ride, except last round (I never would think that the in game chat when are you driving can destroy all your concentration...)

I have more experience from tonight which is the most important to me... I am so sad about next DNF as I promised myself no longer one, but sh**t happens : ))

Thanks a lot for this and we will sure meet next Sunday?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.3%