FSAE: Monash Motorsport M17c

Cars FSAE: Monash Motorsport M17c 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
tomhbehrendt submitted a new resource:

FSAE: Monash Motorsport M17c - Monash Motorsport M17c Formula Student car for Assetto Corsa

Model: MMS M17c
Version: V1.0

Do not redistribute, re-host, unpack or share this content without permission from myself or (
)

View attachment 404345

Install:
Unzip “m17c.zip”, and paste into assetto corsa/content/cars in your respective installation location

Note:
This car was originally produced as a method for track visualisation within the team, and along the way I have had...

Read more about this resource...

I'D like to also recommend the Kicevo Track for this little racer:

Generating new previews for this car in Content Manager causes the car to appear without wheels.
preview.jpg

I know this may be a minor issue but for people who like a uniform appearance of car preview images it is quite annoying.

Last edited:
Screenshot_m17c_ks_brands_hatch_8-8-120-12-58-33.png
1599541460809.png

Too bad that the wheels also doesn't appear on screenshot mode with motion blur camera speed effect....
Did you, by any chance, forgot to animate the wheel rims or something?
Cuz that might be the issue....

Too bad that the wheels also doesn't appear on screenshot mode with motion blur camera speed effect....
Did you, by any chance, forgot to animate the wheel rims or something?
Cuz that might be the issue....
Yeah I think you're bang on, I have no wheel blur and it breaks kseditor. Something I never did... will see if I can work it out

Yeah I think you're bang on, I have no wheel blur and it breaks kseditor. Something I never did... will see if I can work it out
are the _BLUR Empties/Nulls there in the model?
Could be that it loads ingame as long as they are not referenced in the blur.ini but features like the screenshot generator try to anyway and fail.

OK going to need some help with this, this is how I have the subfolders. BLUR_LF contains blurred model (without tyre), LF contains non blurred model:

structure.PNG

In CM showroom it loads the non-blurred wheels while the "blurred wheels" option is ticked. If I untick this option then wheels disappear completely. In-game racing I get BOTH models loading up!! Nightmare

Happy to flick over the 3dsmodel to anyone that is willing to help

Attachments

• blurred_objects.ini
    971 bytes · Views: 89
Last edited:
Fixed data files so the AI works :thumbsup:

Attachments

• suspensions.ini
    4.3 KB · Views: 84
  • drivetrain.ini
    2.3 KB · Views: 82
  • ai.ini
    298 bytes · Views: 85
  • car.ini
    2.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
1603199363055.png

I haven't tried the things mentioned above, but this happened to the rear wheels when I tried an engine swap with a Kunos car's engine. Same thing happened with the UCM car. Any ideas why?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.0%