Sell FS: TS-PC Racer+Open Wheel and 599XX Wheel (U.S.)

Jivesauce

Premium
Hi All! For sale is my beloved TS-PC Racer with Open Wheel Add-On and Ferrari 599XX Wheel Add-On. I would prefer to sell them all together. Everything is between 1.5-2 years old and I estimate I have around 300 hours use on it. I have the original packaging for both the base/open wheel and Ferrari add-on, which I will ship it in.

The Open Wheel rim has substantial wear on the suede grips, while the Ferrari wheel has very, very minor wear; it held up much better for some reason. You can see both in the videos below, and I'll add a couple extra pictures of the Open Wheel grips. Also on the back of the Open Wheel rim shifters you can see some marks in the finish where my fingers sat, almost like it's a little polished. After roughly the first two hours I wore gloves for every minute of use, so the grips aren't gross or anything, just worn. Those are the only areas of wear on anything, the base is pristine and works flawlessly.

I still have the unused table clamp in the box that will of course be included. I replaced the set screw for the steering wheels with a 3D printed ring to hand tighten the quick release ring rather than have to fiddle with the screw every time.

Asking $500+shipping for everything, payment by Paypal.

Please let me know if you have any questions or want to see something specific not included in the videos below. They show all the buttons on each wheel working and a FFB test. In the Ferrari rim video I do a quick pan across the top, sides, and front of the wheel base as well.

ytg2zle.jpg

ZDezoeJ.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back