AC Friendly Event: Toyota GT-86 @ Silverstone National - Tuesday July 18th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I've been under the weather for the last week but wanted to have a go to see if I could actually drive for 30 min but the server with the GT-86 Toyota's at Silverstone N actually still has all the GT3 cars on it ! .. the title is correct but wrong cars on it ..
That said Im a maybe .. depends on this dam sinus infection .. got meds but still feel like crap ;-/ but these cars are such fun !

I've been under the weather for the last week but wanted to have a go to see if I could actually drive for 30 min but the server with the GT-86 Toyota's at Silverstone N actually still has all the GT3 cars on it ! .. the title is correct but wrong cars on it ..
That said Im a maybe .. depends on this dam sinus infection .. got meds but still feel like crap ;-/ but these cars are such fun !
I had a look last night and it was weird, the server info was correct but as soon as I selected the server it showed up as Rob has stated, only difference for me is that someone was practicing on the EU server #13 and they were showing in the US #12 with all the GT3 cars, I meant to post it for you @Bobby Pennington but got sidetracked, and now Rob :ninja::ninja: me :laugh::laugh::laugh: all good:thumbsup::D

I had a look last night and it was weird, the server info was correct but as soon as I selected the server it showed up as Rob has stated, only difference for me is that someone was practicing on the EU server #13 and they were showing in the US #12 with all the GT3 cars, I meant to post it for you @Bobby Pennington but got sidetracked, and now Rob :ninja::ninja: me :laugh::laugh::laugh: all good:thumbsup::D
Yep. Major pain in the buttocks. Here's how I had to fool it. Click on another server, refresh list and then click our US GT86 server

If you are having trouble like Andrew and Rob just do this:
Yep. Major pain in the buttocks. Here's how I had to fool it. Click on another server, refresh list and then click our US GT86 server
If you still can't get on, get on teamspeak and I'll walk you through it:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back