Sell Frex H-Shifter, Fanatec CSW Shifter & Heusinkveld Sequential

I have tried to be as transparent as possible so you know exactly what you'll be recieving, any questions please don't hestitate to ask.

Frex H-Shifter:

Included:

Frex H-Shifter
Shifter Cover

Condition:
Brand new, I mounted it to my rig and then decided to sell my rig, never had the chance to use it.

[SOLD] Fanatec CSW Shifter:

Included:
Fanatec CSW Shifter
Required cables
Mounting Plate
Round & Oblong Shifter Knobs

Condition:
Mechanically sound, little usage. However it has a lot of scratches due to constant remounting and cleaning. Yes I spent more time dismantling and rebuilding my rig than I did using it.

Heusinkveld Sequential Shifter (Legacy):

Included:

Heusinkveld Sequential Shifter
3 Knobs
Mounting Bracket
Braided USB Cable

Condition:
Little usage, mechanically sound has been cleaned and regreased regularly. Plastic housing for the controller board cracked down the middle and is missing one side. Does not affect function at all.

Edit Note:
I will state, on the Heusinkveld Shifter the physical connection is loose however the connection is still perfectly secure if you move it around. The loose connection just means it's easier to come out of the micro-USB.
The HE shifter is also missing the knob for the grip mount, the 80/20 mount is there.

I would rather sell all 3 together, willing to negotiate a bargain if sold together.

Offers welcome.

Located in UK, Northamptonshire.

Last edited:
I will state, on the Heusinkveld Shifter the physical connection is loose however the connection is still perfectly secure if you move it around. The loose connection just means it's easier to come out of the micro-USB.

The HE shifter is also missing the knob for the grip mount, the 80/20 mount is there.

Photo's.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back