Free 300 vRP email

I just got the same! A very nice surprise.

So, this would be my first purchase inside R3E (apart from DTM experience) so any car that is just a "must-have"? I am drawn towards the Audi R8 LMS or the Audi 90 Quattro. Thoughts anyone?

I have not bought the Audi 90 yet i have played the trial when it came out so i will be buying that with these points. You can tell the physics have improved with the Audi over some of the older available cars. I also like the classic touring cars like the Capri and 320 turbo.

Basically anything with a turbo.

Nice to get something for free, but I got nothing to spend it on because I already own all of the content. Still waiting for those GT3 cars we got to play with during the competition last month but are not available for purchase.

Nothing for me neither, points seem to be going to people who have' touched it for a while - from what I've seen on the steam forums.

Another thing I discovered whilst on their forums is a big discount if you pay in rubels. Example, 5000 points in Gbp = £38.29
If I change the currency to RUB, steam converts it to £23.91 when I go to pay. Not a bad discount!

Nothing for me neither, points seem to be going to people who have' touched it for a while - from what I've seen on the steam forums.

Another thing I discovered whilst on their forums is a big discount if you pay in rubels. Example, 5000 points in Gbp = £38.29
If I change the currency to RUB, steam converts it to £23.91 when I go to pay. Not a bad discount!
Does it work for you? I discovered it myself. But then it didn't let me actually pay. Just no response to my mouse clicking...That's why I didn't tell it here. Didn't think it works this way.

What is the pre requisite for receiving these gifts?.

I don't think I should get anything, over anyone else, no matter what it is.

I just think, with the cat out of the bag, maybe someone could explain what and why anyone might receive one.

Grats to all who have, will.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back