Fortpaddler Race track

Tracks Fortpaddler Race track 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cassie11 submitted a new resource:

Fortpaddler Race track - A 5265m long circuit with 21 flowing corners with enough elevation for a nice challenge.

A Fictional Circuit conjured up by a great chap on Reddit who commissioned this track from me. And was kind enough to allow me to upload the track to RaceDepartment.

The track hosts 21 corners with a fun combination of tricky fast and flowing as well as slow and technical corners. The 5265m (or 3.272 mile) circuit is in a figure 8 arrangement with large changes in topography.

Currently there is little to appease the eye around the track, but with enough interest that might well change...

Read more about this resource...

I like fictional tracks when they look realistic and believable :) Does this track have any shaders patch features, like lights or RainFX?
Not yet. That wasn't in the scope of work for this track up to this point. But I am thinking of adding more to this track at a later date. Currently I am just busy with some other tracks for a client in KPR.

I remember contacting Fortpaddler about this track, wanting to do it myself, but you have done it faster and in a higher quality than I could achieve in the same time. Great job.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 73 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 50 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 53 21.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 30 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 5.7%