rF2 Formula Vee @ Thruxton - Saturday 07 Sep 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi I'm having an issue trying to connect to the server. I tried unsubscribe then subscribe to the track and it still happening
YPRLkGb.jpg

@emarchena ..there is something else you can try ..unscribe from the track:
Thanx
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1277038252&searchtext=thruxton

Start up rF2 (Menu) then close it back down ...now subscribe to the track, and start up rF2 ...you need to do it in order

Unsubscribe from track
Start up rF2
Close rF2 back down
Re-subscribe to track

@emarchena Make sure the Packages folder you see at the bottom of the Packages screen in the launcher actually exists and is writable by you/the game.

Thanks for the help, now it's working

@TR_S For what it's worth, sorry about the tap, I really tried my best to avoid you. But I honestly don't see what you thought I did wrong. I was faster than you approaching the chicane, was considering if it's a good idea to try and go for it, decided well ahead to not do it just to be safe as the chicane is nasty, lined up behind you and at that moment you suddenly stepped on the brakes well ahead of the chicane (even before the 200m marker) , which resulted in me lightly tapping you from behind despite my best efforts to brake and avoid you (while hopefully not losing the car myself). And before I could even say sorry (since I had my hands kinda full), you said that you were "about to give me the corner since I wanted it so bad".

I just don't see what I could've done to prevent the contact there. I just didn't expect you braking a good 100 m earlier at all. Maybe I should've, but I just didn't. Sorry.

And as for "wanting the corner so bad"...well, like I said, I though we were racing. I try to do my best to do it as safely as possible and only go for an overtake when I feel it's safe enough (hence me backing off before the chicane where many would have no issue just going for it), but it is still a race, so I *will* try to stay close to you if I'm able to and *will* consider overtaking options if I see any.

Hope you enjoyed the rest of it at least.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back