Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Properly good fun, in both races, despite the server hiccups.
Great clean battles through the whole race, especially with Mark, Chris and Angelo. Well done guys!
@Mark Breslin i think you should have defended until the end, i only slipped through because you stopped occupying the insides in both races at one point, almost felt as if you're giving up leading.
Great racing, thanks for the show.

Properly good fun, in both races, despite the server hiccups.
Great clean battles through the whole race, especially with Mark, Chris and Angelo. Well done guys!
@Mark Breslin i think you should have defended until the end, i only slipped through because you stopped occupying the insides in both races at one point, almost felt as if you're giving up leading.
Great racing, thanks for the show.
I had given up... I thought it was the chequered flag.!!:whistling: Imagine my surprise when I saw the 1 lap to go 'flash up' !??:roflmao:

Server hiccups aside, that was definitely fun!:D
Race 1 had a good battle with @Chris James, with @Jarek Kostowski 'right up my chuff'.
Defending so much allowed Chris to get 1/2 sec lead. So a new game plan was needed............let the faster Jarek through for me to follow and catch Chris and then hope for the best. The plan looked like it was going to work:thumbsup:, until I missed a gear :cry: and slipped back............doh.!!:whistling:
Race 2, starting from the front, was all about consistency, and seeing how long it would take for Jarek and @Angelo dos Santos to catch up.:O_o: .............it wasn't long:D. Had a good time defending for over 10mins!! Need to watch the replay to see how close it was as I lost sight in the corners a few times:confused:
Good to see all those that managed to stay around after server reset. :thumbsup:

I had a blast playing defense against you guys. Obviously you two were faster, so I had a choice; let you guys by like a noble sportsman, or fight you off tooth and nail to go for the win. :) I chose the fun one. I knew you guys had pace on me, so I relegated my strategy towards keeping my lines tight and keeping any doors closed. I managed ok, but one or two times I slipped enough to give Jarek an opening. Fortunately the nature of the track allowed me to keep position. When Jarek would slip up the inside, it would put him on the outside for the next corner, which saved my bacon. Too bad for the disconnect on the last lap, I was proud of the effort. It sure was fun. Thanks for the race.

Jarek, if I cut down on you, it would be helpful if you let me know. I couldn't tell, but I suspect I may have come down on your bumper once...

Thanks for the tag, i get a lot of rumble on my wheel with the karts though. And i suck in them.
But i will give it a try tomorrow to see if the rumble got better after the latest patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back