Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

first race was clean and good, ended up 2nd :D
Then 2nd race the disaster hit, first corner someone span and collected me, 3rd corner someone forgot to brake (!) and collected me again. Car was not too good after that and I lost it on a straight to make a stop. End was looking good but then someone span and rejoined on the racing line to collide with me and I lost the engine :/

Bad luck I guess nice racing guys, it's bound to have some problems with 34 cars at the start of an F1 race!

Great combo, I hope we do more of these. Just wanna remind people that if you punt somebody you have to wait for them. Just a reminder so it doesn't become habit.;)

Very sorry, Yuri. Was too late on the brakes and the inevitable happened. I hope you are not too upset. :unsure: Still need a lot of practicing to master this car/track.
that one didn't give me any real damage, but even if it did it can happen man, no bad feelings. I did the same thing to someone else a bit later but I just slightly tapped him, but he lost controll too.

Anyone else had game-crash issues today? I had 3 freeses in quali, all in same place before last 2 corners. So i couldnt make a lap in second quali.

Had fun in races, thanks! :)

Anyone else had game-crash issues today? I had 3 freeses in quali, all in same place before last 2 corners. So i couldnt make a lap in second quali.

Had fun in races, thanks! :)

I had one earlier in the afternoon today while practicing this combo. Haven't had one in months. No idea why and if it was GSC that caused this, but there are certain errors showing up in win application log, but i have no clue what they mean. I'm also using an old gpu temporarily since my main gpu died yesterday. Might also have smth to do with it.

* I see now that these errors have been around for a long time, so it probably was some hiccup in communication with GSC. I blame Windows. :p

Last edited:
No issues with the game at all.

Didn't know about the tire wear carrying over from Q to Race (even though you use a different set??), so I did 13 laps on SuperSofts for race 1... As a results I started on bad tires, that turned into a catastrophe by the end. Started out on 10th, got up to I think 3rd when @Yuri Kasdorp pitted. Thought I could keep them going by driving cautiously, but my tires were so worn, to the point that LF punctured on lap 14. Did a stop, changed to SS and ended up 6th.

Race two started out well. Chose to spend very little effort on Q, and have good tires for Race2. I started out on the grid in 18th position, and by T2 I was 7th! :) On lap 3 I was battling with @James Bolton and @Julian Dietz. In T3 Dietz and I were coming in hot with DRS on Bolton. Dietz pulled out where I didn't expect, so I had to pull out even further giving me a bad line for T3. Gave Bolton a small love tap (sorry!) as a result. I waited for him to rejoin, so Dietz ended up in front of our trio by about 2 car lenghts. In T6 Dietz drove on the curb, spun his car, hit the wall then bounced back. He narrowly missed Bolton by about 50cm, then took me completely out. I spent 45 seconds repairing the car, rejoined in 22nd. Chased Tal Segal through the pack, finished in 10th, around 0,9 second behind Segal.

Good races all in all and the cars are awesome, but very frustrated I got taken out and missed the battle for 5th.. :speechless:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back