Cars Formula V10 by Race Sim Studio

It seems that they didn't like bare carbon back in 2000.
View attachment 280489
Floor is the same you can see it but barely visible the speculars inside it, well from most the reference I have,
inside though around the tranny casing I can see the top of that rear diff and can barely see it is actually CF but can only see about 5% there they must have polished it and painted it, not quite sure whats going on with it :D

It seems that they didn't like bare carbon back in 2000.
View attachment 280489
Reference is nice we have as well I even saw a fly admiring it :rolleyes:
8a65309de9cfdae660d147bfb346e306.png

bob Jackson nr 1 Netherlands red skin please?
Hi Bob I know you are our 1st ever customer at RSS,
We have 26 and its too many most likely the guys will remove a few even at that,
ill pass the car and the skins over soon and will be out of my control but ill make an exception this time seeming as its you, but its closed. :D :p

So anyways im still back here playing around I dont feel happy 100% with everything so still tweeking textures are crap although im packed to the teeth,
I want more :D
77a5e7577717d4d177fc37f559c439c8.png

Seeingt this makes me wonder, wouldn't it be possile to loose front/rear wings if damaged?
Maybe soon with CM something like this maybe possible but not currently,
maybe 2 year ago or something was laid in bed watching youtube, something with the tracks,
was so excited so got back up and customized my cars parts to act like road cones and drs crap applied all the settings and shaders but didnt work after like 4-5hr work so went to bed again sad :roflmao::roflmao:

just spent 2hrs making something sick again here my hands are sweating, just going to the sdk now its the moment of truth :geek:

Now lets go ingame and hope it dont crash,
I just added 8x temperature stickers to all my rear suspension arms,
but thats not the cool part, I just made 64 led parts,
lets see if these puppies work :roflmao::geek::geek:
2c38f54c67b107d1245712b45da164fd.jpg

Yessss I added more crap now I have 8x temperatures stickers allover my suspension arms actually working :D :geek::geek: oh its magic :D

Hi Bob I know you are our 1st ever customer at RSS,
We have 26 and its too many most likely the guys will remove a few even at that,
ill pass the car and the skins over soon and will be out of my control but ill make an exception this time seeming as its you, but its closed. :D :p
thank you very much cc great honour appreciate it the car looks amazing

thank you very much cc great honour appreciate it the car looks amazing
just setting the LED up now currently just at the top of the wheel I have ingame currently 42x led working and still 12 left on the wheel, we intend on filling each one hopefully if possible :)

I mean for example you can cut corners and throw stuff at the car all you want,
I find these details and methods very satisfying although it takes quite some time, sometimes hrs just to get things how you dream about them,

Like here I added the fonts to my display,
then I positioned my screen central of the display and took over 30 screens,
and keep going and going inside photoshop and measuring the fonts,
left right and central positions,
then overlayed this ontop of my display textures I made for my wheel glass,
then kept saving and saving files until ingame was mm perfect,
all the time knowing after all this work is done and achieved I will now go inside 3ds max and make it all in 3d, then bake a texture into my wheel textures,
just so at the end I can look at it and know 1000% no matter what its the best quality you can achieve this is what pleases me :)
heading to 3ds max :D where I live.
https://i.gyazo.com/458729be8663561bb5bde99616288a15.gif
https://i.gyazo.com/458729be8663561bb5bde99616288a15.mp4
direct from ingame.
b2398feec243215c541f9540525be54c.png

So now basically when I look at these fonts,
made direct from ingame then taken to photoshop, then 3ds max then made in 3d then baked in 3d then back to photoshop and now back ingame,
when I look at it I feel really happy the quality is what youd expect at this level,
without this 1 single detail back lite led I wouldnt be able to sleep at nights :)
hrs of work just to look at this 1 single picture :)
still wip and brightness and settings most likely will change but its coming together,
once this display is finished its LOD time.
dd23c3378db6c2ea4007bff7deedb379.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea