Cars Formula Ultra 2023 to 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove it for a lil bit around Spa and I like the feeling. It's similar to the other custom formula cars. I was wanting to make liveries for it but it's encrypted and broken in Showroom in CM. Is there a way on my end to unencrypt it so I can make liveries with the dds?

Drove it for a lil bit around Spa and I like the feeling. It's similar to the other custom formula cars. I was wanting to make liveries for it but it's encrypted and broken in Showroom in CM. Is there a way on my end to unencrypt it so I can make liveries with the dds?

I made it encrypted because I don't want people to get the model for free.
I have spend so much time on the model and it is worth quite a lot

I made it encrypted because I don't want people to get the model for free.
I have spend so much time on the model and it is worth quite a lot
is there a way that you can just unlock the livery side of the file? and not the physics or whatever? I'm a livery designer and I use different types of cars (RSS FH22/23 and VRC FA22/23) And adding another car (FU22/23) refreshes my palate for creativity. That's all

If not, all good. cool car nonetheless

is there a way that you can just unlock the livery side of the file? and not the physics or whatever? I'm a livery designer and I use different types of cars (RSS FH22/23 and VRC FA22/23) And adding another car (FU22/23) refreshes my palate for creativity. That's all

If not, all good. cool car nonetheless
i can send uv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 90 36.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 65 26.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 50 20.0%