Cars Formula Ultra 2023 to 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove it for a lil bit around Spa and I like the feeling. It's similar to the other custom formula cars. I was wanting to make liveries for it but it's encrypted and broken in Showroom in CM. Is there a way on my end to unencrypt it so I can make liveries with the dds?

Drove it for a lil bit around Spa and I like the feeling. It's similar to the other custom formula cars. I was wanting to make liveries for it but it's encrypted and broken in Showroom in CM. Is there a way on my end to unencrypt it so I can make liveries with the dds?

I made it encrypted because I don't want people to get the model for free.
I have spend so much time on the model and it is worth quite a lot

I made it encrypted because I don't want people to get the model for free.
I have spend so much time on the model and it is worth quite a lot
is there a way that you can just unlock the livery side of the file? and not the physics or whatever? I'm a livery designer and I use different types of cars (RSS FH22/23 and VRC FA22/23) And adding another car (FU22/23) refreshes my palate for creativity. That's all

If not, all good. cool car nonetheless

is there a way that you can just unlock the livery side of the file? and not the physics or whatever? I'm a livery designer and I use different types of cars (RSS FH22/23 and VRC FA22/23) And adding another car (FU22/23) refreshes my palate for creativity. That's all

If not, all good. cool car nonetheless
i can send uv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 230 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 48 18.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 26.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 89 34.0%