Skins Formula Ultimate Mclaren 2019 1.03

jose46

100RPM
Original poster
Sep 22, 2011
jose46 submitted a new resource:

Formula Ultimate Mclaren 2019 - Skin Mclaren F1 2019

With love guys, from F1Fanatic.es...

I hope you like it and you know how to appreciate it, giving many laps in your championships.

;););););););)

Likes, comments and activate the bell :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

View attachment 293649 View attachment 293650 View attachment 293651 View attachment 293652 View attachment 293653 View attachment 293654
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Dann Murillo

ChevyGuy566

50RPM
Aug 9, 2013
Something about this skin (and the merc and ferrari ones) messes up the force feedback. It's like it forces it to 100%. Drove it back to back with a stock Reiza F-Ultimate 2018 and it's completely different. With your skin the FFB is just heavy with no detail. Any ideas? Skins look great btw.

alexSchmurtz

SpeedyMite Racing
Staff
Premium
Sep 26, 2009
Something about this skin (and the merc and ferrari ones) messes up the force feedback. It's like it forces it to 100%. Drove it back to back with a stock Reiza F-Ultimate 2018 and it's completely different. With your skin the FFB is just heavy with no detail. Any ideas? Skins look great btw.
I just downloaded this skin to check: the description line in the .veh file has been edited. The game is using the first 5 characters from the description to use the RealFeal entries. So it is probably using some default setting, not the intended ones.
Open the .veh file with Notepad and edit the description line, it should start with:
Description="F_Ult:

Last edited:

ChevyGuy566

50RPM
Aug 9, 2013
I just downloaded this skin to check: the description line in the .veh file has been edited. The game is using the first 5 characters from the description to use the RealFeal entries. So it is probably using some default setting, not the intended ones.
Open the .veh file with Notepad and edit the description line, it should start with:
Description="F_Ext:
That fixed it! Thanks! Although I think you meant F_Ult.

jose46

100RPM
Original poster
Sep 22, 2011
Description="F_Ext:
That fixed it! Thanks! Although I think you meant F_Ult.
For more than a year I have been noticing this difference in force feedback between the original cars of Reiza and the skins of my community. I had no idea that this basic line would modify something so important. Thank you for commenting, I will fix the problem in my skins, thank you very much!

ChevyGuy566

50RPM
Aug 9, 2013
For more than a year I have been noticing this difference in force feedback between the original cars of Reiza and the skins of my community. I had no idea that this basic line would modify something so important. Thank you for commenting, I will fix the problem in my skins, thank you very much!
No problem! I thought I was losing my mind haha. I had no idea a skin could change the FFB. The More You Know...:laugh:

Reactions: jose46