Resource icon

Skins Formula Ultimate Mclaren 2019 1.03

Login or Register an account to download this content
Something about this skin (and the merc and ferrari ones) messes up the force feedback. It's like it forces it to 100%. Drove it back to back with a stock Reiza F-Ultimate 2018 and it's completely different. With your skin the FFB is just heavy with no detail. Any ideas? Skins look great btw.

Something about this skin (and the merc and ferrari ones) messes up the force feedback. It's like it forces it to 100%. Drove it back to back with a stock Reiza F-Ultimate 2018 and it's completely different. With your skin the FFB is just heavy with no detail. Any ideas? Skins look great btw.
I just downloaded this skin to check: the description line in the .veh file has been edited. The game is using the first 5 characters from the description to use the RealFeal entries. So it is probably using some default setting, not the intended ones.
Open the .veh file with Notepad and edit the description line, it should start with:
Description="F_Ult:

Last edited:
I just downloaded this skin to check: the description line in the .veh file has been edited. The game is using the first 5 characters from the description to use the RealFeal entries. So it is probably using some default setting, not the intended ones.
Open the .veh file with Notepad and edit the description line, it should start with:
Description="F_Ext:
That fixed it! Thanks! Although I think you meant F_Ult.

Description="F_Ext:
That fixed it! Thanks! Although I think you meant F_Ult.

For more than a year I have been noticing this difference in force feedback between the original cars of Reiza and the skins of my community. I had no idea that this basic line would modify something so important. Thank you for commenting, I will fix the problem in my skins, thank you very much!

For more than a year I have been noticing this difference in force feedback between the original cars of Reiza and the skins of my community. I had no idea that this basic line would modify something so important. Thank you for commenting, I will fix the problem in my skins, thank you very much!
No problem! I thought I was losing my mind haha. I had no idea a skin could change the FFB. The More You Know...:laugh:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%