Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Let me know when you are sure so I can sign you up.
Keep signing everyone up. I'd know in the day really, depending on how my work schedule permits. Usually 20:00 GMT are doable for me as I already done my work hours.

Tell you what? Sign me in, Bram, I'll figure out a way to get there, even though I won't get qualify laps in most likely, I'll just use the Hometown Driver factor here

Keep signing everyone up. I'd know in the day really, depending on how my work schedule permits. Usually 20:00 GMT are doable for me as I already done my work hours.

Tell you what? Sign me in, Bram, I'll figure out a way to get there, even though I won't get qualify laps in most likely, I'll just use the Hometown Driver factor here
i'll be sure to give you a "gooood" setup:)))

I would prefer the 80 minute format, at least in Race07 60 minutes were to easy to do without pit stop, with 80 minutes the tank was to small for the amount of fuel required, as far as I remember, haven't done at race in GSC though.
There's still weight and tire wear.
Don't know how much of a difference it makes for the Mini, tho.

Thanks for the sarcastic tag;) @Bram but the races are too long for me. With my old disabilities I wouldn't be able to last that long. My Arthritis hurts bad enough after a 20 minute race these days.
Cheers
Andy

Last edited:
Just ran a test race (well, wrecked in lap 5) and oh boy, why can't i join easy club races for once? :)

That right, right, left section leading to the last bend ... no clue how to take that fast without the danger of getting on the gras (which leads to a spin without any chance of catching) and for some weird reason my tires always smoke like crazy even when i only hit the brakes very gently.
I think i lose 5 tenths there alone :D

Just ran a test race (well, wrecked in lap 5) and oh boy, why can't i join easy club races for once? :)

That right, right, left section leading to the last bend ... no clue how to take that fast without the danger of getting on the gras (which leads to a spin without any chance of catching) and for some weird reason my tires always smoke like crazy even when i only hit the brakes very gently.
"when in doubt go flat out "
Haven't been in the minis for quite a while but I remember that at high speed lift-off oversteer is a bit thing. Two things if there is a coast settings put it higher than one and second never completely take foot from acc, even when braking keep it pressed 5-10%

I guess the second right is the issue? Get earlier on the break than you think and I need to release the break before turning in (at least that was my main issue).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back