AC Formula RSS 3 @ @ Monza - Wednesday 29 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
server_list.ini

TC_ALLOWED=1 ; 0 -> no car can use TC, 1 -> only car provided with TC can use it; 2-> any car can use TC
ABS_ALLOWED=1 ; 0 -> no car can use ABS, 1 -> only car provided with ABS can use it; 2-> any car can use ABS

server_list.ini

FUEL_RATE=100
DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER=10
TYRE_WEAR_RATE=100
ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=2
ABS_ALLOWED=2
TC_ALLOWED=2
START_RULE=2
RACE_GAS_PENALTY_DISABLED=1

You are very correct Joseph ..I can remember now we last used this server with GT4 and I enabled TC and ABS for the Maserati ....the settings are still the same :(

@Lucas Gerlach as above ..sorry guys will sort this now :thumbsup:

so lucky I decided that I should start using no TC and ABS on races :)) I was removing TC to some cars this was the first without abs. at least I did the practice in the correct way :))

OK Here's my setup for anyone who wants it! (Link for CM users or attached file for everyone else)

CM Link:https://acstuff.ru/s/UkZ2

Seems pretty fast looking at times, but I am really bad at Monza so it may or may not suit better drivers. For anyone making their own setups, low downforce seems fastest (i mean as low as you can go), ride height is critical especially at the rear - aim for 18-20mm for best diffuser efficiency, softs won't last the race but are fine in quali and remember to keep brake temps up on out/cooldown laps.

Edit: Ignore the scraping sound. As far as I can tell its not actually slowing the car down. Makes that noise on every track and I'm fairly certain it doesn't affect top speed.

Attachments

• low df.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Ahhh no I've buggered my time zones up and double booked myself. Gutted as I'd have loved to do this race... Do me proud all and be nice and careful into turn 1. Can't normally make Wednesdays either, will these cars be a regular event on Wednesdays or maybe Sunday / Monday?

Ey up @Craig Dunkley Craig, is the server as it's going to be for tonight? I was on it an hour ago and it's showing 14 deg track temp and very overcast, bad enough to need headlights:laugh:

...and funnily enough, tried the 'Page up' and 'page down' buttons so I could see, but made no difference, went to try it in hotlapping and it worked fine.:O_o:

Ey up @Craig Dunkley Craig, is the server as it's going to be for tonight? I was on it an hour ago and it's showing 14 deg track temp and very overcast, bad enough to need headlights:laugh:

...and funnily enough, tried the 'Page up' and 'page down' buttons so I could see, but made no difference, went to try it in hotlapping and it worked fine.:O_o:

All should be fine now there was 2 weather maps loaded :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea