Formula RSS 1970 - Penske Sunoco - Custom Livery

Skins Formula RSS 1970 - Penske Sunoco - Custom Livery v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
JoostUbelsDesign submitted a new resource:

Formula RSS 1970 - Penske Sunoco - Custom Livery - Custom Penske Sunoco livery for Formula RSS 1970

A custom, fantasy-ish livery for RaceSimStudio's Formula RSS 1970.
Inspired by Penske's Daytona winning Lola, and his Corvette Grand Sports. I tried my best to make this livery different enough from the Lola to not be a copycat, but close enough to be instantly recognisable as a Penske.

Works well with my first livery, the Alfa Romeo F1 I uploaded yesterday ;)

I made this livery, alongside the Alfa Romeo last year in March, but the shutdown of GT Sport finally pushed me to release these...

Read more about this resource...

Hello ! Your skin is very nice but there is a mistake with the directories folders. Missing the "skins" folder between "rss_formula_70" and your skin. And you left your .pdn files in there which are adding unecessary weight to the skin folder

Great livery and it does indeed pair well with the Alfa Romeo liveries. Will you be adding a second driver to this, or is it intended to be a one driver team?

Great livery and it does indeed pair well with the Alfa Romeo liveries. Will you be adding a second driver to this, or is it intended to be a one driver team?
Thanks very much for the kind words! Yes, it was intended as a one driver team originally, but i made the livery in March of last year, so I'd definitely be okay with adding a second driver if people would be interested.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 23.8%