rF2 Formula Renault 3.5 @ Zandvoort - Tuesday 29th August 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for the race guys. Appreciate your patience.
Few more and I will be faster!
I am quietly smiling as thats my first race in fF2 since my stroke. I be 100% in no time, lol

That was actually quite fun, more fun than I expected to. Too bad I had two stupid spins that cost me a fair amount of time, but I still feel pretty good about the race for my standards. So thanks everyone :thumbsup:

(It's just too bad there I have so many technical issues with rF2. For example, I had to switch to DX11 for the car, otherwise the on wheel data display looked really weird, but that means losing some of the plugins I like to use and today I've also discovered it means not being able to record using OBS, because my game slowed to a crawl with OBS running...:( And stuff like that...)

Great race, missed the start because in the rules we had "Race Start: Formation/Standing", so i was counting on a standing start. Despite that good battles, couldn't avoid last lap pass from Charles, he deserved it :thumbsup:

See you guys next time :ninja:

Didnt expect a flying start, lost 3-4 positions instantly. Dirty air feels a little to much.
I got tired of VR and left sry

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back