Formula Raceroom US preview

I would kill......well, seriously maim at least....for the Glen. :D
It's just such a fun track in all configs.

The car itself is...meh. It's an open-wheeler which drops my interest by about 90%. :roflmao:
Probably buy just to support them, but I doubt I'll ever drive it.
I suppose it's based on the Dallara, which is one of the best cars in pCars, who also have the best Glen I've ever seen:whistling:.
Annoyingly I prefer the ow in both AMS and AC.

I would kill......well, seriously maim at least....for the Glen. :D
It's just such a fun track in all configs.

The car itself is...meh. It's an open-wheeler which drops my interest by about 90%. :roflmao:
Probably buy just to support them, but I doubt I'll ever drive it.

Got to disagree with you on the car being just "Meh", I understand the open wheeler, interest drop though :D

It takes a different approach to driving it to get the best out of it, around Spa with the AI it's very very good especially when it all comes together, the sense of achievement is pretty satisfying.

Got to disagree with you on the car being just "Meh", I understand the open wheeler, interest drop though :D

It takes a different approach to driving it to get the best out of it, around Spa with the AI it's very very good especially when it all comes together, the sense of achievement is pretty satisfying.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's a great car.
It just doesn't interest me. Feel the same way about the DTMs for that matter.
I know they're very popular, they just don't happen to push any of my buttons, that's all. :)
Now, bring on the M235i and I'll be right there on day one. :D

I am with Lars on this one - I am not interested in FR US at all (only tried the Dallara in pCars once), but a Watkins Glen for the GT3s and LMPs or GTOs would be my dream. That was my favourite track in pCars :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back