Formula One: 2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix

Am i the only one who feel that castle corner entry became tighter after they fix it when kubica crashed into it? to me it seems those anti shock barrier they have used made the corner entry a little tighter than it was before , or it's just a hallucination? :D

also nice dummy by Mercedes on Ferrari in the last outing (pulled over and waiting to seb pass them in pit exit by acting like they are practicing the start) to prevent seb getting an Mercedes tow.

Last edited:
Rosberg banned!

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/37796/f1-gossip-rosberg-banned-from-f1-paddock/

Nico Rosberg might have thought that his days of falling foul of F1's bosses were over in retirement, but apparently not.

Formule 1 has reported that Rosberg has been in effect banned from the Azerbaijan GP and Spanish GP paddock, rendering him unable to partake in media duties for RTL and Sky.

The issue stems from Rosberg reportedly giving his 'life access' paddock pass - awarded to all former champions - to a member of his media team in China.

Expect to see Rosberg back on your screens in Monaco, although the 2016 champ is still analysing from afar on his YouTube channel...

New one on the block: CRASH LECLERC:laugh:
Charles Lecrash?:confused:
Nooooo :D
It could lead to a pitlane start for him :|
“As the front wing flap deflected more than 5 mm under a load of 60 N and as this is not in compliance with Article 3.9.8 of the 2019 Formula One Technical Regulations, I am referring this matter to the stewards for their consideration.”

Last edited:
And Charles Lecrec should know when he keeps saying "I'm so stupid!"... It get engraved in his mind and people's memories too. Someday it will eventually become a fact. I say he needs to stop acting like a puppy. Become the alpha wolf already and call everyone out the idiots but not himself. SMH
The funny thing is that on the psycological level its only people who are basically unsure of themselves (and their skills) who have to again and again inflate their self-esteem and also postulate others inferiority.

Hehe at least if we talk about humans.;)

WTF is Ferrari doing. Had the chance to pit Vettel and make an untercut work to win the race while Bottas is behind Leclerc and then pit him aswell to not hamper his race too much...

They should take away that 1 point awarded for fastest lap during the race and award it for the fastest lap during P1. That should stop Merc from their shameless sandbagging and their "Ferrari is untouchable BS."

Ferrari hopefuls are like the person who lives in the desert believing the rain will come and bring water one day. Sky Sports guys are kinda funny.

It seems it easier now for people just to open their mouths and say Mercedes are sandbagging like they broke some FIA rule. Ferrari just need to get their act together and hope Mercedes doesnt. That includes those that keep on crying sandbagging...

Last edited:
Great drive by Bottas under extreme pressure. Disappointing we can't get a bit more variety at the top, as it seems like we're really close to having a multi-team battle, but it just never seems to come together on race day.

Surprisingly, nothing much to see in this race other than "ricrashdo's" interesting manoeuvre
Ri-car-don't-go; way off form so far this year. Temporary no doubt.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%