Formula One 2010 Year Clip: Vettel is faster than you

The 2010 Formula One season was the 61st Formula One season. The technical and sporting regulations applicable for the season were the subject of much debate.

Before the start of the season, the 2009 Driver's Champion, Jenson Button, joined McLaren, and the 2009 Constructor's Champions, Brawn GP, was bought by Mercedes-Benz and renamed Mercedes GP. The season saw the return of the most successful driver in the sport with Michael Schumacher coming out of retirement after a three-year absence. The season's first race was held on March 14 in Bahrain.

Red Bull won its maiden Constructors Championship with a one-two finish in Brazil. Sebastian VettelAbu Dhabi. In doing so, Vettel became the youngest ever F1 World Champion. won the Driver's Championship with a win at the final race of the season, in

Re-experience the amazing Formula 1 2010 season once more with the RTL GP Year Clip as shown on the Dutch tv station RTL 7 yesterday. Warning: some bad language is used by the commentator, which is allowed on Dutch TV.

Can't get enough? Click here to join the heated debates in the motorsport forum

Good year of F1, my first year tracking it from start to finish. But tell me, are they really allowed to curse like that during live broadcast overseas????? People get fired in the states for saying less...

Adam Eggbeer;664328 said:
Great montage. Much better than the BBC one. Thanks for sharing :D

yup, I gotta say though, hats off to the BBC for its excellent coverage all season, especially the addition of the red button services for all three practice sessions and the F1 Forum broadcast after the races. Have never felt more involved in the happenings of the race weekend than this year.

Top marks to Bernie and FOM for giving them the broadcast rights.

Danny Asbury;664743 said:
Good year of F1, my first year tracking it from start to finish. But tell me, are they really allowed to curse like that during live broadcast overseas????? People get fired in the states for saying less...

Called freedom of speech. :wink:
Yeah its allowed. Over here there is not a big fuss about it if someone says it. Like for example in the States where they probably get sued for saying one word wrong.

Link has been removed by FOM (Formula One MAnagment ;)

Lnik for another lnik for the same vid! ^^ :

AWESOME isn't it? :D
I saw it at the end of the program, yes I'm dutch :)
And the heck with bad language, it's just his personality, he is one heck of an commentator :D

Look at the engineer on 3:22, his reactions :p

"Vettel is faster than you?"
I see no need to use Vettel's win to attack Alonso.

"Vettel wins with Webber's wings", may be another way of talking about this championship. I had never before seen a team taking material from one racer to give it to his team-mate.

I think you're taking it a bit too seriously zaxxon. It's just an attempt at poking humour at the fact that despite Alonso being given the advantage at Ferrari, Vettel took the title anyway.

I've heard that Red Bull's test driver who is an Aussie is faster than Vettel.

Lets seee if he's allowed in the door or will have to wait until he's too old.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back