Formula One 1975 HE/2020

Cars Formula One 1975 HE/2020 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dethrone1427 submitted a new resource:

Formula One 1975 HE/2020 - Historic Edition F1 1975 2020 Remix

** IF YOU HAVE ANY PREVIOUS HE EDITION INSTALLED PLEASE REMOVE **

If you do not have any previous He editons released installed then download and install overwrite any old 75mod files.

This is 1975 F1 season. Originally created by ChiefWiggum, I have previously been given permission to work on the cars. I have now also been given permissions by Richard Wilks to use and adapt his 1971 F1 mod (included are his excellent tyre physics model) for the 75 season.

Ive worked and tweaked several...

Read more about this resource...

friend
I downloaded and installed it.
Some cars are like this

Screenshot8529.png
Screenshot11770.png

Screenshot12617.png

how to solve?

Man,

I had to save several DDS files again because many of them only appear if it is configured in the graphics to complete.

I suggest reviewing all the DDS and also the interior files of several cars that are also like this.

It is not legal to leave 100% only for full graphics

carros.jpg

carros2.jpg

look at those inside and the wheel

the cars .dds files I saved and it was ok

those of the interior and wheels, you have to edit the .gmt. I do not know how to do that

great mod my good sir. i also have a request the 1958 spa track was released do you think you can make a 1958 car pack it wold be much appreciate it take as much time you need if you decide to make it or find help to make it thank you so much.

thank you i did not know that he made cars to because i wanted to have some cars to go with it. i have the 1937 grandprix mod but i wanted to have some f1 cars from that session to go with the track or some 1961 cars to.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back