RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I'ld like to step in if someone steps out, no matter what car class. I'ld have done the official practice only anyway to simulate reality...
Please reply soon as I have to download track/skins/997-430 then

I was going to drive the BMW but after downloading the Vauxhall so I could drive online....
This car is fast right out of the box, I think I had only to go one cog on top gear and a click on the dampers to be quicker than the BM. Small changes in ride height along the way, I had a fun car to drive!

R1: Great start, maybe too great. Sorry to all that were behind me going down the hill on L1, I backed off slightly to avoid closing to rapidly and lost a bit of grip that sent me across the track. All went well until after my pit, sorry for the scare Keith! A DNF that has me in 15th[!], I'll take that.

R2: Great start but I held back a bit. I maintained control and position in T1/2 but got pushed a bit at Milstone and ended up off track. That put me in a good position to enjoy the car and be able to hit those corners as hard as I dould. Great fun! No problems for the rest of the race and a finish in P14.

Though I can't see why No (Volvo C30, Honda, SEAT TDI or BWM 6Seq allowed). Besides, the STCC C30 doesn't have the weight advantage, the TDI would shake things up, as you may be able to run for 60 mins on one tank (no idea if yu can, but if you could, it might make things interesting with different stratagies), also no Honda from anywhere confuses me as much as no Seq6 BMW, to me, not allowing people to run those cars will make this event have a smaller grid than normal. Especially when your expecting 40, I doubt you'll get 20 with those sets of cars not allowed.

RD Event Rules agreed: Yes

Ethan a little more info:
Why these cars?
Well sometimes it takes some measures to make a event with the "other" WTCC Cars. And this event it will be.
I am not affraid for not filling the list. But it gives me a good perspective of what people prefer. So next time maybe a special Honda event ;)

• Jeffery Anderson

I really enjoyed driving the front wheel drive car last night and opted for the Honda.

R1: As usual I qualified near the end so I took a slow start to avoid any early mishaps. I was running a good line first 3 laps but on turn 4 I went wide and there was another car in the grass so to avoid a hard hit I tried to go wider only to hit the barrier and crash out for the rest of the race.

R2: I was waiting and hoping to do much better but the internet decided to cut on and off and boot me from the game. My night was over.

I know I'm still a newb but the few races I have been in are great fun and hopefully in time I will become more competitive. Thanks.

Ethan a little more info:
Why these cars?
Well sometimes it takes some measures to make a event with the "other" WTCC Cars. And this event it will be.
I am not affraid for not filling the list. But it gives me a good perspective of what people prefer. So next time maybe a special Honda event ;)

I see plenty enough variety in the events I've taken part in. Yes, Lacettis, Hondas and Seats take up most of the grid, but I see other Alfas, I see BMWs, I've seen a Peugeot, I've even seen a Lada.

I love variety, one of the biggest reasons why I love WTCC and BTCC, I for one hope you don't do a Honda only event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back