Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.
!!! FLM Announcement !!!

To reassure you, I won't change the rules indefinitely. And I'm not doing it for the pleasure of changing them. I've launched sort of a "revolution" some seasons ago that has to be done brick by brick. I couldn't change everything at once, it would have been a nightmare for you.

One thing will change next season : the amount of Tiers. We'll now have 5 Tiers instead of 3.
We will have only 2 teams per Tier and winning your "Tier Battle" will now mean beating your rival. If you beat your rival at the end of the season you go in the upper Tier. You you fail, you go down. Tier1 still provides 9Aero 9Eng and Tier5 provides 1Aero 1Eng, meaning that we could see a Tier2 team winning the championship with a 7Aero 7Eng car.
Tier1 - 9A 9E
Tier2 - 7A 7E
Tier3 - 5A 5E
Tier4 - 3A 3E
Tier5 - 1A 1E
Sponsors will definitely be deleted as your income will now be : Have you beat your rival during this race ? Yes +1, No =0. Plus 1PP for finishing the race, exactly as it is today.

The question you may ask is how will you be assigned to your new Tier at the end of the upcoming season ?
On the left is the current situation and the rank at the end of the season.
On the right the new Tier you'll be assigned.

Tier1 9A-9E #1 --> Tier1 9A-9E
Tier1 9A-9E #2 --> Tier1 9A-9E
Tier1 9A-9E #3 --> Tier2 7A-7E
Tier1 9A-9E #4 --> Tier3 5A-5E

Tier2 5A-5E #1 -->Tier2 7A-7E
Tier2 5A-5E #2 -->Tier3 5A-5E
Tier2 5A-5E #3 -->Tier4 3A-3E
Tier2 5A-5E #4 -->Tier5 1A-1E

Tier3 1A-1E #1 -->Tier4 3A-3E
Tier3 1A-1E #2 -->Tier5 1A-1E

Notice that one team will be deleted. And it will be BAR, currently in Tier3. Manolis has decided to quit us.

I like closing up the tiers...making it a little easier for Tier 2 (or even Tier 3) to do well over the whole season. Still a chance to win up to 6 PP per Round.

Will Zonta and Wurz be free agents now?

Haven't you found another person to take over BAR then?
With 2 teams per Tier and 5 Tier I had to let someone leave to get 10 teams instead of 11.
I like closing up the tiers...making it a little easier for Tier 2 (or even Tier 3) to do well over the whole season. Still a chance to win up to 6 PP per Round.
Will Zonta and Wurz be free agents now?
There were too much "room" between T1 and T2, and the gap was huge in terms of points. Now there is an intermediate Tier and I think it's a good thing.
Zonta and Wurz will both be free agents indeed :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back