Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I did the best I could.. somehow the Hondas were super reliable.
Guess my hopes lie on Ferrari somehow not scoring 2 podium in these 2 races and me finishing the engine round

Guess I did the best I could.. somehow the Hondas were super reliable.
Guess my hopes lie on Ferrari somehow not scoring 2 podium in these 2 races and me finishing the engine round
It'll be interesting for sure. If you finish in both engine races with one or more drivers there should be more points for you.
I have to catch up, the gap is bigger than before and a 2nd place was already possible. DNFs will hurt extremely, finishes should be really good. And if bad luck really hits im getting relegated to Tier 3 :p

f8daqNl.png

1973 Formula One Season (10-12)

qXNnMyC.png

N4zLwL0.png

AWvuUnI.png

hWIcsj4.png

lBdXMBX.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys ! Last market of the season :thumbsup:

7XRALDL.png

SVAq6ES.png

1973 Formula One Season (13-15)

tvJVa0b.png

4SrTe4z.png

qglMt3A.png

UG11dY1.png

dMQvXix.png

The 1973 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

Well I wasn't expecting that..

As I said though. The win is so hard to beat. Not even 3/4 DNFs is enough. Maybe if Pedro was the one to finish, he would have been able to beat Stewart for 2nd, especially having started 2nd, and having already beaten Stewart in Great Britain. Clark is just too old right now.

Clark's performance this season was the first time he was below my lowest of expectations. I've been giving him a lot of praise over the years but, after 11 seasons with BRP and March, this is the first time he underperformed massively. So I can see why he chose to retire.
Still, he gave the team 10 great seasons, carrying BRP and March to incredible highs despite the quite rotten luck we've had over the years. I look forward to your report about him Hugo.

Last edited:
Well I wasn't expecting that..

As I said though. The win is so hard to beat. Not even 3/4 DNFs is enough. Maybe if Pedro was the one to finish, he would have been able to beat Stewart for 2nd, especially having started 2nd, and having already beaten Stewart in Great Britain. Clark is just too old right now.

Clark's performance this season was the first time he was below my lowest of expectations. I've been giving him a lot of praise over the years but, after 11 seasons with BRP and March, this is the first time he underperformed massively. So I can see why he chose to retire.
Still, he gave the team 10 great seasons, carrying BRP and March to incredible highs despite the quite rotten luck we've had over the years. I look forward to your report about him Hugo.
I had a mini heart attack when seeing the results. That was close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Trophies