Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 10s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone re-cap the rules change for me? Starting this season, all teams had 1 Aero and 1 Engine even though we were all divided into tiers. What benefit does a Tier 1 have over a Tier 2? I'm a Tier 5 and got a couple very nice results that shouldn't be happening.

Can someone re-cap the rules change for me? Starting this season, all teams had 1 Aero and 1 Engine even though we were all divided into tiers. What benefit does a Tier 1 have over a Tier 2? I'm a Tier 5 and got a couple very nice results that shouldn't be happening.
Very simple, at the end of the season, you get PP for your bets and according to your drivers’ ratings.
A A + no bets = 2PP
B C + both bets = 10PP
plus the amount of PP you have saved for the upcoming season... exactly like before.

You now all start at 1 Aer 1 Eng but I give you a certain amount of PP according to your new Tier
the Tier 5 teams just get nothing
Tier 4 teams get 3PP
Tier 3 6PP
Tier 2 9PP
Tier 1 12PP

Si the difference between a Tier 1 and 2 is 3PP to spend during off season.

So, instead of getting a higher starting value of Aero and Engine, you've given us the PP to spend how we like. Do you think 3PP between the tiers is enough? Your example above has a gap of 8PP. I'm only asking because, as a Tier 5, I have already had 2 Top Five finishes.

Good bets indeed have a massive impact now. Also if a team secured a good driver once (which they will probably sign for 4 years) but dropped into a low tier, a season after that they could be on top again because of their driver and the close gaps. Teams who did not have a chance to get an A driver will fall behind and stay there.

Before that it was difficult, if you struggled one season you cant just jump to tier 1 a season after that.

@rubaru
From the 2001 season, we had a 4PP gap between each Tier. And the Tier 1 teams has always been WCC.

In 2009, we had only a 2PP gap only between each Tier. And a Tier 3 team has been WCC

From 2010, we now have a 3PP gap between each Tier. And a Tier 2 team has ben WCC

4PP gap is too much, 2PP is too little. 3 seems pretty cool IMO.

Tiers are no longer the MOST important thing to determine who can be champion, making the outcome of each season way less predictable :thumbsup:

saX3E4T.png

2011 Formula One Season (4-6)

tKxHARr.png

cKIGuaD.png

YZRtoQ7.png

8WxR8p1.png

MEwTCa6.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

O17UdNp.png

What is the point of reliability if a 10% difference means I finish exactly the same number of races as a car with 10% less...
Simply because if you finish only once in 3 races (which is 6 finishs max) you are 33% Reliable while if you finish only twice you're 50% reliable. 1 finish represents 17% reliability. The 10% which you're talking about are just too "few" to make a difference.
2 finishs on 6 = 33% reliability
3 finishs on 6 = 50% reliability
4 finishs on 6 = 67% reliability
5 finishs on 6 = 83% reliability
6 finishs on 6 = 100% reliability

The fastest market that has ever been :confused: !

XQ0mLAY.png

2011 Formula One Season (10-12)

RrjzYUM.png

1fBJcFg.png

7hFMMmO.png

SJzjRVp.png

YbxzzwE.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

3wIWeIF.png

xz4faSj.png

2011 Formula One Season (13-15)

YIEMLOB.png

TNwYWYM.png

VoVsjeu.png

nZ8oZx7.png

cWrXmSP.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys ! Last market of the season :thumbsup:

VwYfKKF.png

Q8ltsbw.png

2011 Formula One Season (16-18)

Lq4o2Fg.png

d5DqQmX.png

PcVw6OD.png

CiItL5Q.png

64jc7bh.png

The 2011 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play