Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 10s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'm more surprised that nobody took Bianchi yet. He should be something similar like Bellof...

Anyway, I didn't follow all seasons to close, but was it ever that driver goes A-B-A? Or all growth curves are START-UP-STABLE-DOWN-DONE...

Actually, I'm more surprised that nobody took Bianchi yet. He should be something similar like Bellof...

I was considering Jules, but with Bottas available I figured he was just a little better. Looking at their respective careers before F1, I think Bottas had a slightly better record.

Button and Vettel were both Class A drivers last season. Button is obviously still a Class A driver, so why is Ferrari allowed to re-sign Vettel?

I was considering Jules, but with Bottas available I figured he was just a little better. Looking at their respective careers before F1, I think Bottas had a slightly better record.
Vandoorne has that better than Bottas.;) I am probably biased, since I rated Bottas high when he won GP3, but after that, didn't see anything special from him. While Bianchi was delivering every weekend. Since it is unknown after 2014, I don't know how it is handled in game, but for me Bianchi would be better driver for sure.
Still, don't listen to me, I took Hulk as I saw him as a rising star at the start of career. :D

How about this idea: setting driver PP for rookie season based on junior career, and then changing skill depending of results for driver for each season? :)

Vandoorne has that better than Bottas.;) I am probably biased, since I rated Bottas high when he won GP3, but after that, didn't see anything special from him. While Bianchi was delivering every weekend. Since it is unknown after 2014, I don't know how it is handled in game, but for me Bianchi would be better driver for sure.
Still, don't listen to me, I took Hulk as I saw him as a rising star at the start of career. :D

How about this idea: setting driver PP for rookie season based on junior career, and then changing skill depending of results for driver for each season? :)
That way good drivers get better, bad drivers get worse.
If a talented driver has a experienced teammate he wont look good. If he has bad lucl, his results wont look good. Talent wasted. I dont know

Yeah it was what I made at the start of the very first FLM. If a guy beats his teammate he got 1pt bonus (which was around 0.2PP). And if a guy is beaten by his teammate then he lose 1pt.
In the end, after 4 years together, Lauda was 1PP faster and Regazzoni 1PP slower than what he was.
Cool idea.. bad results :(

That way good drivers get better, bad drivers get worse.
If a talented driver has a experienced teammate he wont look good. If he has bad lucl, his results wont look good. Talent wasted. I dont know
I agree, it would have to be some complicated calculation behind it to allow young drivers to get more reward if up against experience star driver for example. Or having it something like training, and we as managers can spend PP on driver. Depending of the age of driver 1PP equals different ammount for driver PP. For example 1PP for 20y old would increase his PP by 0.5P, but same 1pP for 30y old would increase it by 0.1PP + older driver would start losing PP per season...

Qsd1nwE.png

6cyyUq8.png

uPLzLUm.png

1vAM7kr.png

q5ryPNi.png

You have 48h to send me (in PM) :
• Your bets for the next Champions
• Your Aero, Engine & Reliability buys

PS : About Bianchi, I want to hear your thoughts, how would you rate him when he starts ? What could be his peak (age/rating) ? Do you imagine him being a A driver ? very close to a A driver but still B ?

Last edited:
With Bianchi, I don't think we ever saw his peak irl, so I think start him just as you would have started Button, Vettel, or Alonso (not quite as good as Hamilton), then progress to an A fairly quickly, but I'd start him mid B, because i don't particularly think he overdrove his Marussia at many points

@Meff28s about Bianchi, I see him very similar to what Bellof had, as usable data size is also comparable. :( Compared to current drivers, better than Bottas (with really-really-really small margin) and slower then Leclerc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.4%