Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Amazing detail.

Will you guys wait till first test is over?

I imagine you want to know what real cars will be doing in first test in couple days.

At moment how fast is it around Barcelona?

Sub 1:20? 1:19? 1:18?

353e1r4.png
May I nitpick that this configuration of rear wing seems a bit implausible in the terms of DRS hydraulics since it looks like the DRS actuator isn't actually connected to anything. Other tahn that, absolutely insane looking model, can't wait to do my own Barcelona tests! :laugh:

May I nitpick that this configuration of rear wing seems a bit implausible in the terms of DRS hydraulics since it looks like the DRS actuator isn't actually connected to anything. Other tahn that, absolutely insane looking model, can't wait to do my own Barcelona tests! :laugh:
Thats strange I found some real data and information for the DRS System :)
DRS_SideElev.jpg

EDIT ,

Regarding the development of the far ,
Its been quite incredible the work that as been brought to it ,
Every single aspect as had full attention by our team ,

I believe between the 3 of us , easily over 1000hrs in the last 4-5 months , as been spent on research and development of this project ,
@David Dominguez , @NeverKrash ,
And myself , we discussed every single detail we added ,

Here is a few more pics from online regarding some DRS Systems , that appear to not have nothing there at all ,
drs_blog.jpg

drag-reduction-system-formula-1-2011.png

uprb9a.jpg

image16x9.img.1024.medium.jpg

You can clearly see in these pictures the point i am trying to make ))

Last edited:
Just looked in this thread for the first time..
Wow, i mean W-O-W
I would be quite happy to upload the full 2D/3D Templates to RD ,
For everyone to paint the liveries , well start painting them ,
But I know fully well how people are for stealing work , would end up in another sim or something before our actual release date ,
So will be available upon full release of the content :)

guys last time I made a comment about the acfl 2017 and many of you reacted like this is crap and they are only in it for the money.
but last night I was watching a live stream of creating the Renault that is a lot of work why are you guys against this club they do a lot of work creating this mods????
and no I am not with acfl just wondering

guys last time I made a comment about the acfl 2017 and many of you reacted like this is crap and they are only in it for the money.
but last night I was watching a live stream of creating the Renault that is a lot of work why are you guys against this club they do a lot of work creating this mods????
and no I am not with acfl just wondering

Did you know that the 3D model is not the only thing on a mod that needs some work if you want it to be proper? The 3D on their last mod was the only thing they made by themselves. And even that looked like something many other modders would move into the bin instantly and start from scratch.
I wonder what (or better whose) sound these guys will use once this car and our updated FW37 will eventually be released.

yes I know that is not only the 3d model and its about physics to but what's the problem with that? nobody has the real car physics specs info to recreate the real reactions on track for the mod.
and the sound you ment is stollen from you guys?

yes I know that is not only the 3d model and its about physics to but what's the problem with that? nobody has the real car physics specs info to recreate the real reactions on track for the mod.
and the sound you ment is stollen from you guys?
ACFL always have been garbage. But if you like to support stealing other modders hard work..

but what's the problem with that?

...really?

Have you ever put hundreds of hours of work into something? How would you feel if that very content you put so much time, effort and interest in, suddenly appears somewhere on the net, without mentioning your name. A real motivation to keep going, and eventually see future content of yours get stolen as well, isn´t it?? And even better, those "modders" even made money with YOUR content. Now ask again, where the problem with that is. Yes these were my sounds, Renault, Mclaren, and the Ferrari.
Honestly, don´t even mention this group in any of these threads, luckily many people know by now what these guys are up to. You apparently, do not.

...really?

Have you ever put hundreds of hours of work into something? How would you feel if that very content you put so much time, effort and interest in, suddenly appears somewhere on the net, without mentioning your name. A real motivation to keep going, and eventually see future content of yours get stolen as well, isn´t it?? And even better, those "modders" even made money with YOUR content. Now ask again, where the problem with that is. Yes these were my sounds, Renault, Mclaren, and the Ferrari.
Honestly, don´t even mention this group in any of these threads, luckily many people know by now what these guys are up to. You apparently, do not.

sorry guys I did not know they stole this from others tank you now I got my answers sorry guys I didn't not know this yet.
keep up the good work and I wil not mention them again never ever

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea