Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

• Deleted member 161052

Prepare Yourself,s ...................................................
1zf4w2s.png
Surprised to see you back @chargingcar!

Hehe, I don't expect the T-wing to last the whole season anyway, so probably not worth your time!

I think they look really awkward, but cool to see teams exploiting or at least making the most of the regs. PS. that Ferrari looks beastly - shorter wheelbase than the Merc, crazy sidepods and a lot of rake.

Seriously excited for both this F1 season and of course this mod :D

Reactions: CC
Im spent on textures man :D
80 in total , 81 on the Fin s1 version lol ,
And the car looks simple .................
;)
What is the total weight of the textures? 35 MB like Kunos cars or a lot more?

Hehe, I don't expect the T-wing to last the whole season anyway, so probably not worth your time!

I think they look really awkward, but cool to see teams exploiting or at least making the most of the regs. PS. that Ferrari looks beastly - shorter wheelbase than the Merc, crazy sidepods and a lot of rake.

I wonder how a driver is supposed to get in the cockpit without stepping on all the vanes, wings and pieces?!?

Rake is more of Red Bull trademark. :D

I think Ferrari is still designed by Resta with legendary Rory as advisor again, so I doubt Ferrari will venture away to something extreme.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%